Billikens featured on SNL

you have no soul

No, the issue is that it cannot be the other way around or the PC police will come parachuting down from everywhere, attack from 1,000 angles.

One could easily make a video looking at things from another perspective.

By the way, different subject, but who wants to watch Kentucky vs. U Conn tonight, two of the most notorious, dirty programs in the NCAA, play for the national championship? Is this what we want? I am against unionizing the players a la the Northwestern event, but something has to be done about NCAA football and basketball. This is ridiculous. Student athletes, my ass.

No, the issue is that it cannot be the other way around or the PC police will come parachuting down from everywhere, attack from 1,000 angles.

By the way, different subject, but who wants to watch Kentucky vs. U Conn tonight, two of the most notorious, dirty programs in the NCAA, play for the national championship? Is this what we want? I am against unionizing the players a la the Northwestern event, but something has to be done about NCAA football and basketball. This is ridiculous. Student athletes, my ass.

It will be a great game no matter your opinion on each school. Kentucky represents the epitome of NCAA profitability excess when power, money and mass marketing is merged and UConn, the downtrodden whipping boy of NCAA greed. Call UConn what you want but they have emerged despite the NCAA punishments.

There are no more student athletes at the top 50 to 150 D1 level for football and basketball anymore. It's all about money and name recognition now. Call a pig a pig but this whole fight/talk against so called unionization, player compensation, individual player rights, is a facade. The real hook or crook is the NCAA, TV Networks and schools continuing to make extreme profit on these young men under the guise of student athleticism. It is time to pay up!

You couldn't possibly be more clueless. Obviously you missed the SNL "Black Jeopardy" skit and numerous others over the years from "another perspective."

BTW, I have found that people who perpetuate stereotypes about white bball players... are usually white!!!

You couldn't possibly be more clueless. Obviously you missed the SNL "Black Jeopardy" skit and numerous others over the years from "another perspective."

BTW, I have found that people who perpetuate stereotypes about white bball players... are usually white!!!

No, you are clueless, as always.

99+% of this sort of jabbing is RE: whites.

And of course the ones that do the stereotypes are white. Think that one thru, genius, if you can.

Whether you find the skit entertaining or not, let's not bring racism into this because that would not end well. Politics needs to stay away from this board! Might as well bring Mudkat back in and start a conversation about President Obama. Not a good idea.

No, you are clueless, as always.

99+% of this sort of jabbing is RE: whites.

And of course the ones that do the stereotypes are white. Think that one thru, genius, if you can.

Have you seen who was doing "Black Jeopardy" and other similar skits on SNL? Obviously not. You are out of touch as usual.

Your martyr act is pathetic. Don't get bullied by the "PC police." Please share how you truly feel.

Whether you find the skit entertaining or not, let's not bring racism into this because that would not end well. Politics needs to stay away from this board! Might as well bring Mudkat back in and start a conversation about President Obama. Not a good idea.

Yes, you 19 year olds should decide, with all of your worldly experience. I agree, though, that I have made my point, time to move on, so no more jabbering from me with angryace on this matter.

Yes, you 19 year olds should decide, with all of your worldly experience. I agree, though, that I have made my point, time to move on, so no more jabbering from me with angryace on this matter.

18 years old, thank you very much. But by no means should age determine the value of my opinion. That's a very narrow-minded thing to say. Maturity, intelligence, and wisdom are not directly linked with age, my friend.

Hahaha. The above clip was funny, but not nearly as funny as old white men crying about how racism against their own kind is never taken as seriously as racism against "others." After all, it's exactly the same. An SNL sketch making fun of white boy hustle is every bit as bad as real, actual racism against black people!!!!

18 years old, thank you very much. But by no means should age determine the value of my opinion. That's a very narrow-minded thing to say. Maturity, intelligence, and wisdom are not directly linked with age, my friend.

Sure they are. There's some slack in the chain but on the whole they are absolutely positively correlated. This, according to Gorp, err Garp.

Agreed...the world has passed people like MB73 by. They have created the problems people your age are going to be forced to fix.

Agreed...the world has passed people like MB73 by. They have created the problems people your age are going to be forced to fix.

I imagine a character like MB throughout various stages of history... and time and again he always finds himself on the wrong side of a debate as society evolves.

The topic of that video is similar to a running joke that we have had on this board. Most people get the spirit of it. This is just a case of one extremist using the skit to express fake outrage over the "PC Police" allowing it, while coming down hard on dinosaurs who still think like him.