Mods

slufan13

Winning the regular season is a much bigger accomplishment than winning the tournament. 16 game performance vs. a 3 or 4 game performance? I don't say that because SLU bombed yesterday. I really think the tournament is pointless other than to make the conference more money.

That's irrelevant to this thread though.

Some people are saying let the VCU fans stick around, SLU is great, we shouldn't mind our competition coming around, etc. etc.

As long as people talk about the Billikens, and prospects, matchups, general info, and predictions pertaining to the Billikens, then whatever.

But I don't read this board to see what VCU fans think about VCU (and I'm not saying that's what you do, SwiftyClown, or anyone else necessarily).

No one complaining about the 'guest' posters feels threatened by them or like they have something to prove still. The board isn't the basketball team. There's nothing we can prove. So that's not the point.

We, or at least I, feel annoyed. That's it. It's annoying. But so are a ton of SLU fans on here, and you can't kick people off for being annoying.

Conference tournies are all about money! It also adds a little more excitement to think that a bottom dweller of a conference can go on a run, get lucky, and win a conference tourney and punch their bid. We've seen it happen many times in college ball. When that does happen, they are champs - A10 "Conference Tourney" Champs.

Who cares if a bunch of hillbilly VCU fans post some messages? Don't give them the satisfaction of asking the mods to delete them. They follow a disgraceful unethical team and are pathetic to linger on our board. They are so pitiful they will just get another profile/name and re-post if banned, anyway. These dullards are not worth responding to anymore.

Who cares if a bunch of hillbilly VCU fans post some messages? Don't give them the satisfaction of asking the mods to delete them. They follow a disgraceful unethical team and are pathetic to linger on our board. They are so pitiful they will just get another profile/name and re-post if banned, anyway. These dullards are not worth responding to anymore.

MB on a roll of late.

Swifty - your conference champion statement is just absolutely not true. We heard the same crap two years ago from..St Bonaventure!

Teams with conference championship banners win the conference during the regular season.

I'm not drunk. Just got home and now for sure trolling.I came in peace, got smacked down and called names and threatened with bodily harm and this is my way of saying thanks for the warm welcome :wacko: when I was posting nice. Kudos to the RamNation board for this one!

PS If this was a strictly moderated board, you'd lose a large percentage of your members.

2438326-laughing-hysterically.gif

Section 108. Beatdown. Be there.

We're still a final four team in my book.. We'll be well rested for our first game and our defense keeps us in every game we play.. Plus we might be playing here in St. Louis.. While a lot of people have given up on us, I haven't.. We were top 10 and surging for a 2 seed for a reason

Fucccccck these VCU people.. It's not like were on their board bashing their team.. This is a BILLIKENS board for BILLIKENS fans, not a board where the public can just make a name and say what they want on here (it shouldn't be at least). I feel like I speak for a large audience when I say I've had enough of these pricks

Fucccccck these VCU people.. It's not like were on their board bashing their team.. This is a BILLIKENS board for BILLIKENS fans, not a board where the public can just make a name and say what they want on here (it shouldn't be at least). I feel like I speak for a large audience when I say I've had enough of these pricks