Open Letter to Swifty and SmithChad

Lol you won by 2 at home.

Come on now.

So now you are claiming moral victories - a good loss? This is a sign of a weak team - winning is all that counts. By the way now you are 3 back - it would be very tough for you to win the conference now - I am not saying impossible but very difficult.

You guys looked straight up awful. Nobody was impressed by your performance. Hope you don't start to slide like UMass. We probably win if the clock doesn't mysteriously malfunction and give blinky Jett a 5 minute rest period.

Your guys were winded in the first half.

Enjoy it *******. In Richmond, we are going to pummel you like you won't believe.

You guys looked straight up awful. Nobody was impressed by your performance. Hope you don't start to slide like UMass. We probably win if the clock doesn't mysteriously malfunction and give blinky Jett a 5 minute rest period.

Your guys were winded in the first half.

Enjoy it *******. In Richmond, we are going to pummel you like you won't believe.

Your funny man go back to your teams board. Our game is an ugly game we pull out wins something you need to learn how to do. We got the w you got the loss. Thats all that matters in the end... I like how sure you think we will lose in Richmond, just like you were sure you would win here. And you said your fans would travel... Haha there was like 15 of em.

SLU played below its normal standard and you trolls should be thankful. Really should have been a 16 to 20 point win. Refs gave you more than enough chances to Rams to win but Billikens gutted out it to the end. We will take the W and you take the L back to Richmond to lick your wounds till next time. See ya and wouldn't want to be ya!

Proof to me that Shaka isn't a real basketball coach and he's really just a supervisor of a bunch of players just running around aimlessly.... 6 mins left in a close game and he spends the first 45 seconds of a timeout bitching at the refs for a travel instead of coaching his team. All he is is a fan who is on the sideline.

1 stat.....

VCU 3pt %.......12 1/2% ....2-16

Either we have one of the best defenses in the nation or your shooting is so bad it is embarrassing.

I don't how you can show up on our board after such a dismal performance.

Have you no shame?

The kid in cape was great. He was doing stairs before the game in 108. I wanted to give him 2 bucks for a new shirt as i was afraid the one he was in would cut off circulation. Nice cape thou.

I saw him doing stairs, too. I thought he was gonna have a coronary or steal some nachos from folks sitting on the aisle.

The game shouldn't have been that close, time for the trolls to go back home under their bridge in VA.