GDT: Let's go hawk hunting; 7 is not enough!

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed. I think Martelli scared the crap out of her when he launched into his halftime rant.

I was actually referring to the gal who did the in-studio report. She was showing off some excellent clevage.

You're right though, that sideline reporter looked terrified after Martelli's rant! She had a total deer-in-the-headlights look.

I was actually referring to the gal who did the in-studio report. She was showing off some excellent clevage.

You're right though, that sideline reporter looked terrified after Martelli's rant! She had a total deer-in-the-headlights look.

Do you have pics or video of this talented in-studio host so I can evaluate her performance?

my my my, what a fantastically slutty name. just wonderful.

you, sir, are a credit to the human race.

MODS - get this kid a custom title of his choosing. i'm thinking something along the lines of "Shae Peppler Shaker".

chick definitely has some solid cannons. garnish is nice as well. i'd put her ahead of gotdamn erin andrews, honestly.

12346881583_979a90dab9_o.png

MODS - get this kid a custom title of his choosing. i'm thinking something along the lines of "Shae Peppler Shaker".

chick definitely has some solid cannons. garnish is nice as well. i'd put her ahead of gotdamn erin andrews, honestly.

Damn

I am very impressed with her body of work. She is a talented journalist.

She looked even better when MMartellimade her cry.

Lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.

Oh, no doubt she's ahead of E. Andrews.