McLovin McBroom

Honestly I didn't know what to expect from McBroom before the season started. There wasn't much info recruiting wise and his defensive abilities were a huge question mark. However, after just watching most of the game on DVR, it has become clear how good of a player he has become on our team. His 3 point abilities keep getting better as the season goes on, and even the announcers were commenting on his solid defense throughout the game. I'm excited for his future contributions to this program, but for now let's just focus on this great season we are witnessing!

He had a good game and we needed it to win. Overall he delivered on the offensive and defensive side. The only issue I have with him is that he sometimes gets enamored with getting a basket without realizing that sometimes you just need to pull the ball out on a fast break if it is not there - he will learn and by the way DE made the same mistake today and against RI.

I agree he played well but I about punched the TV when he was handling the ball in the last couple of minutes and shooting without burning any clock. I almost came unglued.

These are things that should be automatic with any player with a moderate bball IQ. Those mistakes will cost us the game if not immediately corrected.

I agree he played well but I about punched the TV when he was handling the ball in the last couple of minutes and shooting without burning any clock. I almost came unglued.

d.

I am right there with you. When he did that I became apoplectic. My 14 year old daughter said to my wife, "Dad is scaring me".

These are things that should be automatic with any player with a moderate bball IQ. Those mistakes will cost us the game if not immediately corrected.

i also almost punched the TV. You have to know when to run the clock.

Is is just me but Austin appears to shoot a the highest percentage of his made treys off the dribble? With the disappearance of Mike McCall on offense he has become a key in our offense. I am hoping Mike will get the confidence back in his shot.

Take the pimp post out, moderators.

You regularly listen to kmox and get a newspaper delivered to you front door, am I right?

Uncalled for post, a triple bogey.

Take the pimp post out, moderators.

Are you two serious?!

I don't understand why youve taken offense. Maybe it's generational... Idk. But that is generally, for lack of a better word, an endearing term.

I'm not sure if it's any more a "nice" term than Xavier's "gangsters." Still, it's not profanity, and I don't think we should be trying to censor EVERYTHING.

I actually didn't mind AM's open 3 attempt late in the game. If it goes in, we're up 15, game over. I like the aggressiveness. It also came after we worked (albeit quickly) for an open look.

I was fine with him taking that open 3 but it was the other 2 or 3 boneheaded shots and turnovers that weren't very smart at that point in the game