Billiken Roy

slufan13

Broy?

There is a new Billiken hoops board we've formed for high IQ fans.

Bizzleboy, boytoy, Skip, Brian, Pistol... don't stay up late waiting for your invitations. :lol:

Shouldn't the high IQ fans be able to write a proper sentence?

And who is we?

The loss of MB will be a little like the loss of basketball country.

Shouldn't the high IQ fans be able to write a proper sentence?

And who is we?

The loss of MB will be a little like the loss of basketball country.

A lot of executives write memos "Kiplinger style", and I am sure you do not know what that means, so Google it.

A lot of executives write memos "Kiplinger style", and I am sure you do not know what that means, so Google it.

You are so impressive, we are just so fortunate to be in your presence. I am sure most executives regularly post on message boards and let everyone know that they are an executive....

I am curious as to what company you are an "executive" for.

You are so impressive, we are just so fortunate to be in your presence. I am sure most executives regularly post on message boards and let everyone know that they are an executive....

Yawn....... can't we just dump on JB some more? MB never actually said he was an executive, anyways.

I'm not against you, MB, but do you realize how pompous and arrogant you sound in your post?

(P.S., commas always go inside of the quotes, Mr. executive.)

I was responding to Skip's bs. So sue me. (the original was a joke. I kid, I kid.)

Three different Fortune 500 companies, VP / GM at Regional and one at national level, 25+ years. You asked.

I was referring to Skips total lack of understanding of the Kiplinger communications style, many companies use Kiplinger as an example to promote more concise communication with the 200 emails a day. Saves time.

'Course, using Mongo as my Avatar the butt boy club spun it to be "Mongo speak". Good move. Hilarious. No worries.

Your posts might vaguely resemble the Kiplinger style. The point of the Kiplinger style is to get your point across in one line, but if you can't do that and make sense ... the point seems moot.

The saddest part for me though was finding out you were just kidding.

On second thought, I'd miss you MB.

Is "Kiplinger Style" management speak for "massive douchebag style?"

I wish I couldn't see quoted text from users I ignore. But just a reminder so everyone is aware:

1. Profile drop-down in upper right corner

2. My Settings

3. 'Ignore' Preferences

4. Under 'Add a new user to my list,' type MB73 in 'Member's Name' box

5. Ignore: Posts, Signature, Messages

6. Save Changes

7. Billikens.com will now be more enjoyable.