GDT WSU

slu72

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he's an off the bench guy. I don't think terrible is the correct word. He was the goat tonday based on the fact that he missed a free throw and a 3.

No dude, he brings absolutely nothing to the table. When he is on the floor his teammates don't even look at him because they know he can't score, and the opponent doesn't have to cover him tight because they know he can't score.

What exactly is our game plan offensively? It seems we have no idea what we want to do. Teams throw a zone at us and we decide to run an offense were every pass has no purpose other to kill time as we wait to throw up a bad shot as the clock expires.

He's maybe an off the bench guy. Hes not a play 28 mins vs the #12 team in the country guy. More McBroom. Barnett is not better than McBroom at defense. That missed ft was a total choke job. You could see the pressure get to him.

Barnett was bad defensively.

No dude, he brings absolutely nothing to the table. When he is on the floor his teammates don't even look at him because they know he can't score, and the opponent doesn't have to cover him tight because they know he can't score.

Dude, you don't show up until a bad game..there is a name for such a person...

What exactly is our game plan offensively? It seems we have no idea what we want to do. Teams throw a zone at us and we decide to run an offense were every pass has no purpose other to kill time as we wait to throw up a bad shot as the clock expires.

I remember that offense about 8 years ago.

Anyone? Anyone?

Notice the pecking order on coaches?

Two games in a row Jim Crews does not doanything unless Tanner Bronson calls it to his attention. 17-0 run by wsu and no time out. I hope Jim Crews retires early.

What McBroom lacks in height he makes up in confidence. With minimal space he can dribble around a defender and drill it.

Nobody is saying that McBroom's height is a detriment to his offense. They are talking about it impacting his d against bigger guards.

Anyone? Anyone?

Notice the pecking order on coaches?

Two games in a row Jim Crews does not doanything unless Tanner Bronson calls it to his attention. 17-0 run by wsu and no time out. I hope Jim Crews retires early.

Tanner draws up all of the set plays.