Eyeballs Will Bleed

Taj79

What day is it? Screw that --- what time is it? It's basketball season. How about the next three days:

Today at 3:00 pm EST: scout Yale against Uconn on ESPN3.

Today at 7:00 pm EST: Kent State goes to Temple on ESPNU.

Also at 7:00 pm EST: Richmond hosts Belmont.

Again at 7:00pm EST: the Bonnies try to pad the record at home against Abilene Christain. Alas, no TV.

Today at 8:00pm EST: scout Rhode Island against SMU on ESPN3.

Today at midnight CST: scout Wichita State host Western Kentucky on ESPN2.

The big boys tip tomorrow with Michigan State and Kentucky and Kansasand Duke going at it. However,

Fordham is at Syracuse at 7:30 pm EST.

Florida goes to Wisconsin on ESPN2 at 9:00 EST.

VCU is at Virginia at 7:00 pm EST on ESPN2.

Quinnipiac is at La Salle at 9:00 am EST (that's right am!) on ESPN2.

LSU is at Umass on ESPN2 right after the above game.

West Virginia is at VaTech at 1:00 pm EST on ESPN.

At 9:00 pm EST Carbondale is at Missouri on Fox Sports Net and ESPN3 while Tennessee goes to Xavier on Fox Sports One.

And on Wednesday, you can kill an hour with a St.Joe's or Dayton game until the good guy sin blue tip at 8:00 pm EST in Edwardsville.

It's Christmas time folks!

-not quite sure what you mean with some games being designated as 'scout' and others not but you'll no doubt let us know

-what is the intrigue with Kent St versus Temple?

-I agree there is some good couch time in the next couple of days!!!

Scout games involve teams we play.

-we play Rich, Bonnies, Fordham, Wisc, VCU, LaSalle, UMass and Methdale and they are not 'scout' so I think this designation has further meaning

He simply means that he's going to "scout" teams SLU will play; just because he neglected to say that regarding some of the teams SLU will play this season doesn't change the meaning.

thanks do this all season.

Today at 3:00 pm EST: scout Yale against Uconn on ESPN3.

Today at 7:00 pm EST: Kent State goes to Temple on ESPNU.

Also at 7:00 pm EST: Richmond hosts Belmont.

Again at 7:00pm EST: the Bonnies try to pad the record at home against Abilene Christain. Alas, no TV.

Today at 8:00pm EST: scout Rhode Island against SMU on ESPN3.

Today at midnight CST: scout Wichita State host Western Kentucky on ESPN2.

The big boys tip tomorrow with Michigan State and Kentucky and Kansasand Duke going at it. However,

thanks do this all season.

Fordham is at Syracuse at 7:30 pm EST.

Florida goes to Wisconsin on ESPN2 at 9:00 EST.

VCU is at Virginia at 7:00 pm EST on ESPN2.

Quinnipiac is at La Salle at 9:00 am EST (that's right am!) on ESPN2.

LSU is at Umass on ESPN2 right after the above game.

West Virginia is at VaTech at 1:00 pm EST on ESPN.

At 9:00 pm EST Carbondale is at Missouri on Fox Sports Net and ESPN3 while Tennessee goes to Xavier on Fox Sports One.

And on Wednesday, you can kill an hour with a St.Joe's or Dayton game until the good guy sin blue tip at 8:00 pm EST in Edwardsville.

It's Christmas time folks!

Rhode Island did not look very impressive... Last years A10 leading scorer Xavier Munford was held in check to say the least. Kinda off topic and just adding this to get some opinions but SMU head coach and all time great Larry Brown can recruit,& Im not gonna lie im kinda jealous. Not saying I doubt Crews at all cause so far Im very happy with the situation we are in and where we are heading... just trying to stir the pot

After a slow start, Uconn dispatched Yale with relative ease. Yale's big "run" saw them cut the lead to 11 points with 4 minutes to go but that was all she wrote. Yale plays a strange lineup .... they play three guards but they go 6'$', 6'5", and 6'7". Their two forwards are 6'6" and 6'8" so it's somewhat uniform across the board. Didn't see much but matchups might be interesting if Mike or Austin has to cover the 6'7" guard. Former GeeDub/A10 Lasan Kromah who transferred to Uconn got 21 minutes and scored 4 point. Lots of fouls

Wichita State won but was up only two at half. I might be disinclined to playing a game at midnight locally. Is the press really worth it?

Watched the end of the Kent State/Temple game. Sure, who cares? But I did having sat at our match at Temple last year and not being impressed then, even though we lost. Temple is going to ge thammered this year. Four of five starters played at least 33 minutes each and the bench "contributed' with two points. Three starters with four fouls. Anthony Lee is still a nice complimentary player but I can't see him being the next "star" at Temple. When Dalton pepper is your go-to guy down the stretch, that cn't be good. Kent wins on North Broad Street. A lot easier if they made free throws down the stretch.

Rhode Island got hammered a smentioned. Between the Rutgers transfer and Mumford, 4-of-22 from the field. Watch Mumford torch us come January.

LaSalle currently up 7 at the Gola Masoleum against Quinnipiac. If I'm disinclined for amidnight game, I feel the same way about a 9:00 am start. Both La Salle and the Q seem to be dribble/drive teams witha lot of one on one play. For La Salle, I'm not surprised. La Salle is nothing different than last year. And I guess they talked DJ Petersen out of transfering. Very sloppy game.

I'll monitor LSU and Umass at 11:00 as well.

Quinnipiac runs out of gas down the stretch losing 73 to 67. With 1:10 to go, they were only down by two but fouling to get the ball, while missing shots, pushed La Salle up by 8 until a meaningless two ball at the buzzer. La Salle appears to be content to letting the ball rest in Tyrek Duren's hands and free lance off that. He drives an dshoots or drives and dishes. With the new foul rules, stopping any point is going to be an intersting case down the road. Saw it with the Qunnipiac point and the Kent/Temple points.

Umass opens at home in BABY BLUE which is compounded ugly when one player is wearing day-glo green shoes.

Last night Richmondbeat Belmont in what is described as an "upset" at the Robins Center.

Quinnipiac runs out of gas down the stretch losing 73 to 67. With 1:10 to go, they were only down by two but fouling to get the ball, while missing shots, pushed La Salle up by 8 until a meaningless two ball at the buzzer. La Salle appears to be content to letting the ball rest in Tyrek Duren's hands and free lance off that. He drives an dshoots or drives and dishes. With the new foul rules, stopping any point is going to be an intersting case down the road. Saw it with the Qunnipiac point and the Kent/Temple points.

Umass opens at home in BABY BLUE which is compounded ugly when one player is wearing day-glo green shoes.

Last night Richmondbeat Belmont in what is described as an "upset" at the Robins Center.

Richmd & Belmt are even teams. The only reason I picked Richmd was they were the home team. Had Belmont been at home I would have picked them.

Rich= Belmt

So no upset