Lunardi Update 5/15

Taj79

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the problem with women sports writers. Apparently logic is directly linked to the Y chromosome. Someone ought to the unplug the computer in her kitchen so we don't have to suffer her anymore.

Not sure if you're joking. Dana is one of those names that can be given to either males or females.

Hi everyone,

I do my own bracketology and yes it's early, but it's fun to track all the roster changes. Can't wait for the schedules to be released to gauge RPI and SOS. Below is my preseason bracketology. A10 will be great to watch as I think the championship will be between your team and VCU. The 3rd spot in the A10 will be coveted as it will be the last at-large A10 bid in the tourney:

www.explorertownbracketologist.com

Thanks for looking.

It seems nice but wrong.

This is the problem with women sports writers. Apparently logic is directly linked to the Y chromosome. Someone ought to the unplug the computer in her kitchen so we don't have to suffer her anymore.

As a logical woman pursuing a PhD at a top 50 science school, who also happens to follow this board religiously, please shut up.

• 1 month later...

Congrats on your success so far. The A10 is taking shape to be a very exciting conference with Dayton and GW competing for a NCAA spot. Below is my updated bracket. Thanks for visiting throughout the previous months. Good luck down the road:

http://www.explorertownbracketologist.com

You have VCU as a 6 seed and slu as a 10?...

VCU will finish 2nd in the A10. They also beat Illinois St. and ranked Virginia. GW has a stronger OOC resume that St. Louis does. St. Louis has some work left to do within the conference. A 3rd place finish will get St. Louis no higher than a 9.The only thing keeping St. Louis's RPI up are the LOSSES to Wichita St. and Wisconsin.

Good luck with your A10 run.

VCU will finish 2nd in the A10. They also beat Illinois St. and ranked Virginia. GW has a stronger OOC resume that St. Louis does. St. Louis has some work left to do within the conference. A 3rd place finish will get St. Louis no higher than a 9.The only thing keeping St. Louis's RPI up are the LOSSES to Wichita St. and Wisconsin.

No good luck to you. Backhand is looking for you. Roid rage and vodka doesn't mix well.

Illinois st is terrible. And virginia, while a decent win, has four losses, is no longer ranked and an rpi forecast of 60.

Thanks for the opinions, but here is what lunardi had to say about SLU tonight. I'm going to take his thoughts over yours.

@ESPNLunardi: Saint Louis. @pathoulihan: @ESPNLunardi Deeper chance for Sweet 16 Run? Mizzou or SLU

@ESPNLunardi: Slight lean to Saint Louis. @CoBracketology: @espnlunardi @javerdone OK, then I have to ask - do you see UMass winning the A10?

@ESPNLunardi: Nor can their opponents. @Joepic8049: @ESPNLunardi @pathoulihan you are out of your mind. STL can't make a 3 to save their life.

Thanks for the opinions, but here is what lunardi had to say about SLU tonight. I'm going to take his thoughts over yours.

@ESPNLunardi: Saint Louis. @pathoulihan: @ESPNLunardi Deeper chance for Sweet 16 Run? Mizzou or SLU

@ESPNLunardi: Slight lean to Saint Louis. @CoBracketology: @espnlunardi @javerdone OK, then I have to ask - do you see UMass winning the A10?

@ESPNLunardi: Nor can their opponents. @Joepic8049: @ESPNLunardi @pathoulihan you are out of your mind. STL can't make a 3 to save their life.

NICE!