Cards Game Tomorrow

SShoe

I've got tickets for tomorrow's Cards game and I want to arrive early for the honoring of the team and Crews' first pitch. Anybody have any clue how far before games these things are done?

My wife had her picture taken with CE, GG, KM and JJ at the game. Jett is holding two bags of cotton candy and Ellis has a brew. I think she is an "insider" now. I'll have to do household chores in exchange for information.

I hope this is the best five years of Crews' life starting with signing his contract to coach the Bills for 5 years.

I did not realize he was only 59 and he looks like he keeps in decent shape

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, show that vid to the Beast. The Nationals do that for GU? The Brewers for MU? The Yankees for St. John's (oops, wait they didn't win anything)? And how about the Omaha MLB team (oops, they don't have one nor does Richmond or Dayton). C'mon, man, this just makes so much sense to get the Bills in the Beast. Nice work by the Cards, plus absolutely beautiful baseball day. It's why the Cards are my second favorite BB team. Can't deny the Sawx, sorry.