Saturday Game Watch

Sportszone was packed with mostly SLU fans with a few other teams mixed in. Last season I watched SLU vs Mich St at SZ and it was my table and 1 other that were for SLU. What a difference a year makes.

I was there too.

A lot of cheering for SLU but I bet mist of them have been SLU fans for about a week.

Thats OK though, you have tobe.doing something right to get bandwagoners.

I looked at the SLU alumni site and there are 4 official watch locations in St. Louis. The Fieldhouse, Humphreys, Ronnies Cinema, and St. Charles 18 Cinema.

Has anyone watched a game at the theatre? What's that like? Most importantly---beer?

It's my daughter's eighteenth birthday tomorrow and we have longstanding 6:30 dinner reservations at Giantony's. Oh the horror! The Dude will be texting me about every minute with updates. Would it look bad if I wore earbuds at a nice restaurant? Is there a TV at the bar?

It's my daughter's eighteenth birthday tomorrow and we have longstanding 6:30 dinner reservations at Giantony's. Oh the horror! The Dude will be texting me about every minute with updates. Would it look bad if I wore earbuds at a nice restaurant? Is there a TV at the bar?

Giantonys has a TV at the bar

This South FL Bills fan will be watching it at home and cheering with every Bills point. Probably a very good omen but tomorrow we will be attending a Cards game in Jupiter with the local SLU Alum group. Let's Go Bills!!!

Are you taking the boys or can I watch the game with them at your house?

Haven't seen VCU before today. They look very quick, not big or physical inside. Sort of long lean and quick inside. Be interested to see if Mich pounds them inside. Mich looks solid and should do ok if they handle the pressure and quickness. Don't know which team has the depth to sustain the pace. That could have an impact.

Easier to slow down tempo (advantage Mich in my opinion) than speed up the pace (advantage VCU)

Haven't seen VCU before today. They look very quick, not big or physical inside. Sort of long lean and quick inside. Be interested to see if Mich pounds them inside. Mich looks solid and should do ok if they handle the pressure and quickness. Don't know which team has the depth to sustain the pace. That could have an impact.

Easier to slow down tempo (advantage Mich in my opinion) than speed up the pace (advantage VCU)

They are a Jekyll/Hyde sort of team. They couldn't get away with their normal style against us, which is why they lost. First round, they broke that game out like a new toy on Christmas.

Michigan is giving them a bit of a hybrid, not allowing them to play their normal style. If they can't do that or adjust, they lose.

I plan to go to friendlys with some friends to watch the game. a crowd is one thing but a CROWD that i expect at humps or FH will be too much. :huh:

been wearing earbuds in fancy restaurants before they were even called earbuds. our need to know more important than decorum. bribery works on birthdays too. Keys to the car while dad stays home?

been wearing earbuds in fancy restaurants before they were even called earbuds. our need to know more important than decorum. bribery works on birthdays too. Keys to the car while dad stays home?

Wouldn't that also mean handing over the credit card to pay for the meal, too? Do you really want to do that?