New SLU Anthem

CHEESE

Edit required. Nobody wants to play at the FETZ. ("The Chaif" just sounds itchy.) Other than that pretty cool stuff.

Note to AD: License these guys some VIDEO and let's really amp this show up!

I dunno. I kinda like the sound of "chafe". You WANT the visitors to be uncomfortable.

I dunno. I kinda like the sound of "chafe". You WANT the visitors to be uncomfortable.

Aside from the considerable amount of branding ("Nobody wants to play at...") that this board has done, the copy-editor/stylebook-adherent in me simply can't condone something that will cause people to mispronounce the name of the Savior of Billiken Basketball in the Modern Age.

If these guys ever wanted a real horn section to spice that song up, I'm fairly certain I could put a few of the SLU Band folk together to give this even more awesomeness. Just sayin'... ;)

Other than that, AWESOME!!!

From the very end of the infamous SI article:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1109102/6/index.htm

"I don't know how to tell you this," Majerus rasped. "I don't think I can get you guys there; I probably can't, because it's so tough to get to the Final Four."

We are going to do this!