SLU-Mizzou

Pistol

Isn't this the same guy that has a "Clinical Psychiatrist" girlfriend that weighed in with a professional opinion on our star PG after reading news clippings? Not sure how you could cheer for a team you thought was like that but I guess SPUMAC fans are used to those sorts of things.

I don't think i'm the same guy. I have a wife and she's in no way a clinical psychiatrist.

We don't all look alike!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think i'm the same guy. I have a wife and she's in no way a clinical psychiatrist.

We don't all look alike!

Alright thanks for clearing up the confusion. That "clinical psychiatrist" was annoying.

However, I'm still not accepting you into Billiken Fandom my vote

gladiator_thumb_down_01-copy.gif

Alright thanks for clearing up the confusion. That "clinical psychiatrist" was annoying.

However, I'm still not accepting you into Billiken Fandom my vote

gladiator_thumb_down_01-copy.gif

Mizzou: The basketball program who became an afterthought. The afterthought who became a contender. The contender who challenged a rival. Striking story! But now, the people want to know how the story ends. Only a famous death will do. And what could be more glorious than to challenge the rival himself in the great arena?

Saint Louis: You would fight me?

Mizzou: Why not? Do you think I am afraid?

Saint Louis: I think you've been afraid all your life.

Here is why they don't play. Mizzou fancies itself as a big time program despite the fact that it's average RPI over the last decade is 69. If you went up to most Mizzou fans and asked them what their average RPI was over the last decade 90% would think it was top 30.

Here is why they don't play. Mizzou fancies itself as a big time program despite the fact that it's average RPI over the last decade is 69. If you went up to most Mizzou fans and asked them what their average RPI was over the last decade 90% would think it was top 30.

They don't study too much. They went to mizzou for a reason.

I hate when people say they're fans of both teams. Decide who you would root for if they played head to head and stick to that team. Fuok fence sitters.

So what if you hate something? Those of us who choose to root for both teams don't care if you hate it. Personally, I'm not going to stop rooting for both teams just because in your "wisdom" I should root for only one. It's not fence sitting: my heart is fully for both teams.

Personally, I don't want SLU and Mizzou to play each other unless it's for the National Championship. If that were to happen, I wouldn't "root" for either team but would just watch and enjoy the game. (That doesn't mean I wouldn't form an opinion of which team I thought would win the game.) If they were to face off in any other game, I might be slightly more interested in a victory by SLU, but then the next meeting I might be slightly more interested in a victory by Mizzou.

I wonder how the family members of Venus and Serena Williams felt.

So what if you hate something? Those of us who choose to root for both teams don't care if you hate it. Personally, I'm not going to stop rooting for both teams just because in your "wisdom" I should root for only one. It's not fence sitting: my heart is fully for both teams.

Personally, I don't want SLU and Mizzou to play each other unless it's for the National Championship. If that were to happen, I wouldn't "root" for either team but would just watch and enjoy the game. (That doesn't mean I wouldn't form an opinion of which team I thought would win the game.) If they were to face off in any other game, I might be slightly more interested in a victory by SLU, but then the next meeting I might be slightly more interested in a victory by Mizzou.

I wonder how the family members of Venus and Serena Williams felt.

ABF, you are saying venus and serena williams are billikens or mi$$ouri fans?

I root for both but but its not Venus vs Serena for me.

Its more like my father vs a neighbor. If my neighbor is in a fight to the death with a stranger Ill root for him but if that fight is with my father Ill stab his ass in a second.

I live and die with tje Bills. I follow them on here, read any article I can find, dvr games I cant watch live, and have season tickets.

Mizzou...I watch them on TV and will read a few Post articles.

I like having more than one rooting intrest in college sports. To me, it makes the season more exciting.

That said a lot of Mizzou fans are delusional morons.