Cincinnati +6500
St. Mary's CA +6500
Middle Tennessee +8500
Valparaiso +17500
New Mexico State +25000
Albany +120000
NC A&T +250000
Liberty +250000

My sources tell me that he has already started to put on his uniform in hopes to be dressed in time for Thursday.

good one! he looks fun to watch. in the movie he'd be played by that dude from Bond flicks in black face, kept he's dead but it's a movie dammit

Aggies' board thinks their guard combo is better than ours. wow.

WOW, so what if we think Daniel Mullings is better. He is our player so of course we are going to be positive about our team. You people need to get off the crack pipe. already Sheez. It's ridiculous reading this message board. You guys act like a bunch of freaking 1st graders. Grow the hell up.

WOW, so what if we think Daniel Mullings is better. He is our player so of course we are going to be positive about our team. You people need to get off the crack pipe. already Sheez. It's ridiculous reading this message board. You guys act like a bunch of freaking 1st graders. Grow the hell up.

It's like thinking Austin McBroom is bigger than Sim, that's all.

Good call, mature response. Rich and compelling.

Of course, a guard "combo" usually means more than one person. But I'm sure Mullings is quite the player and probably better than our guards combined.

Simple solution: Don't read, don't post! Easy...even a first grader could figure that out...go back to your mutant, inbred, Hills Have Eyes stone cubbyhole and leave us alone

Thats a weak freakout. You can do better than that.....give us something better to work with.

Says the guy who just told us to 'get off the crack pipe'...

I'm sure at times out board comes off as overconfident. Most boards do. But I don't even think this is one of those times.

Guards are the strength of our team. We're number 13 in the country. To say that arguably the weakest part of your team is better than our strong suit is ludicrous.

I just ate a glue stick.

I watched the Hills Have Eyes game film last night in preparation for tomorrow. Here's my takeaway...

At Center: (Have to avoid his perpetual boner):

the_hills_have_eyes_.jpg

Power Forward (We have to watch out for this guy...he's a biter):

Mutant.jpg

Small Forward (Slow and lumbering...drools alot)

The-Hills-Have-Eyes-II.7.jpg

Shooting Guard (Dude can hoop...probably their best player. Quick feet. Jett will handle him though)

wrong_3l.jpg

Point Guard (She might be a girl, but she's real quick...kinda like Aaron Craft from Ohio State)

the-hills-have-eyes-2006-laura-ortiz1.jp