Recruiting - 2013

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing new on Saintil.

Everything I see about Yacoubou is that Pitt is very interested, and Saint Louis is the only other school mentioned.

Djambo visited Clemson this weekend. They seem very, very high on him. No word that he plans to change the 4/30 decision date he came up with earlier.

Not a whole lot of information on Jolly. He's a project.

Nothing new on Saintil.

Everything I see about Yacoubou is that Pitt is very interested, and Saint Louis is the only other school mentioned.

Djambo visited Clemson this weekend. They seem very, very high on him. No word that he plans to change the 4/30 decision date he came up with earlier.

Not a whole lot of information on Jolly. He's a project.

I really think we need one more big and I haven't heard of any others we are targeting that interest me. It's all Djambo time!

I looked at Jolly's stats on the dallasnews.com website, nothing really jumped out, he played on a 500 team this year in a mediocre district. He averaged 8 pts and 6 rebs per game. Against the best team they faced this year he had 2 points, granted it was early on in the season.

Coach expects to get 2 signed LOIs this week per his interview with Rammer today. Go to the 8:00 mark of the "jim crews 4-15-13" link at http://www.101sports.com/shows/zach-rammer/

If that's the case, maybe Djambo is out of the picture since he said 4/30 will be decision day.

If that's the case, maybe Djambo is out of the picture since he said 4/30 will be decision day.

If we sign two this week, it could mean Agbeko (who only verbally committed) plus a second one, perhaps the kid from California. That would leave one more waiting for Djambo time on April 30. If Djambo calls an April 30 press conference and shows up with hats, we are screwed. Hopefully it is just a low key announcement.

I WANT AGBEKO AND ONWUASORUS WRECKZ. DJAMBO TIME IS ICING ON THE CAKE. DARK CHOCOLATE CAKE. WITH CHOCOLATE FROSTING. AND CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM. MOAR AFFFFFRIKANNZZZZZ...

lmao, looks like we may need to get ahold on some african flags, and chants.

He actually said 2 minimum this week. Djambo might be out. But it's Agbeko plus someone else this week, then a third player maybe this week as well.

If we sign two this week, it could mean Agbeko (who only verbally committed) plus a second one, perhaps the kid from California. That would leave one more waiting for Djambo time on April 30. If Djambo calls an April 30 press conference and shows up with hats, we are screwed. Hopefully it is just a low key announcement.

He is still visiting SLU at the end of April

My mistake. I read "committed" instead of "signed." Agbeko should definitely be one. The other should be a guard. Then we'll see who the third will be.

lmao, looks like we may need to get ahold on some african flags, and chants.

looks like we may need to have 55 gallon barrels of ash on hand, to throw all over the student section, get them fired the fuok up and stomping, throwing their hands around and sh!t.

in other news, laura linney can still get banged.

laura-linney-2009-sag-awards-michael-kor

looks like we may need to have 55 gallon barrels of ash on hand, to throw all over the student section, get them fired the fuok up and stomping, throwing their hands around and sh!t.

STOP EATING MY SESAME CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand the need for a big man, but like I said 6'10, 200...thats a bit odd.

The school website lists him at 205, so clearly he has the ability to gain weight.

That is probably about where Willie was at his freshman year. If he can use his quickness, wingspan and hops to grab boards and block shots, I'm fine. Plus he can shoot a bit from the outside. I think he is more of a 4 than a 5. Djambo time!

The school website lists him at 205, so clearly he has the ability to gain weight.

That is probably about where Willie was at his freshman year. If he can use his quickness, wingspan and hops to grab boards and block shots, I'm fine. Plus he can shoot a bit from the outside. I think he is more of a 4 than a 5. Djambo time!

This. He looks more like a stretch 4 on offense (based on his stats), and someone who would rely more on length than strength defensively. I think he would complement Agbeko nicely.

He actually said 2 minimum this week. Djambo might be out. But it's Agbeko plus someone else this week, then a third player maybe this week as well.

I won't feel comfortable about Agbeko until he signs. Other schools may be on him pretty hard. Hopefully he is a man of his word. I believe he is the key to making this a very good class. After this season we would have Agbeko, Crawford, McBroom, Manning, Crews, Glaze, and whoever we sign later this month. We may sign one or two of the really good seniors in this area for 2014/15 and that would have us in good shape, maybe really good shape.

I won't feel comfortable about Agbeko until he signs. Other schools may be on him pretty hard. Hopefully he is a man of his word. I believe he is the key to making this a very good class. After this season we would have Agbeko, Crawford, McBroom, Manning, Crews, Glaze, and whoever we sign later this month. We may sign one or two of the really good seniors in this area for 2014/15 and that would have us in good shape, maybe really good shape.

And Drew.

is crews just another kyle cassity? good practice player, coach on the floor, makes the extra pass, but in the end doesn't contribute much, especially on the offensive end?