C7 meetings vs. Conclave

C7 meetings vs. Conclave  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Its a big week for the Catholics, which closed door meetings are more important to you?

I'm hoping the next Pope allows married priests. I join the Order of Jesuits become president of SLU and appoint myself Head Basketball Coach. It's really the only way to restore respectability to my life.

I can't believe any SLU fan voted for the conclave. Let me handicap it for you: it's going to be an elderly European man.

I hoping for Pope Grandy.

When I first read the poll question I jumped the gun, better known as "didn't read the whole thing" and assumed it would say "Which will we know the results of first?"

I apologize for incorrectly inflating the the results to 49 votes for C7, 7 for Conclave for a brief moment.

I'm a data analyst by trade so this thing annoys me.

BTW, we will totally know the results of Conclave first.

Dude resembles Val Kilmer

You mean Val Kilmer resembles this dude, right?

Speaking of which, if you have a good surround sound system and have a friend who is a "agricultural studies" major at Southern Illinois, watch the movie "Heat" on full Dolby. The shell casings hitting the L.A. pavement in the final shootout scene is mind-altering.

Speaking of which, if you have a good surround sound system and have a friend who is a "agricultural studies" major at Southern Illinois, watch the movie "Heat" on full Dolby. The shell casings hitting the L.A. pavement in the final shootout scene is mind-altering.

First reference to shrooming on the board?