Stevens singing our praises again

kappy96

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What? No...no comparison, besides I have no idea who larry hughes is, but you know who Gordon Hayward is for sure... see the juxtaposition of reputations? The statement made previous was about 100k and beer. Hence the obvious rebuttal about more true facts vs fiction.

NBA career

Larry Hughes =10,242 points

Gordon Hayward=1782 points

LH>GH

So if you don't know the facts then it must be fiction.

Yeah I know unfortunately you don't understand context or the word juxtapose. But I will say that even if the Billikens win, they should be ranked and even if they don't, then they will because of the vcu game.

But this is about conference title hopes. After all why the hell would a coach get his team to a venue a full day ahead of time...when there iis no reason ie weather problems... Unless he wants to calm their nerves.

Yeah I know unfortunately you don't understand context or the word juxtapose. But I will say that even if the Billikens win, they should be ranked and even if they don't, then they will because of the vcu game.

But this is about conference title hopes. After all why the hell would a coach get his team to a venue a full day ahead of time...when there iis no reason ie weather problems... Unless he wants to calm their nerves.

No weather problems?

You must be joking. Or ignorant.

Good point. In fact, I heard Grandy peed his pants when they first showed up at Hinkle.

This guy ain't worth it. Facts are irrelevant ......like this one ..... last Wednesday, Butler's bench played 51 minutes against Charlotte and scored ZERO points .. at HOME. Butler is a five-man team. Lose a part; big trouble in little china.

It will be an adverse situation and atmosphere but Ilike where we are righ tnow in our current season's life.

if the guy doesnt know who larry hughes is he is apparently about 7 years old. this explains a lot. we should cease all debate with him and let him alone so he can concentrate on sponge bob or thomas the train or whatever the kiddies watch these days

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="rudymcgowern" data-cid="345032" data-time="1361479356"><p>

Yeah I know unfortunately you don't understand context or the word juxtapose. But I will say that even if the Billikens win, they should be ranked and even if they don't, then they will because of the vcu game.<br />

But this is about conference title hopes. After all why the hell would a coach get his team to a venue a full day ahead of time...when there iis no reason ie weather problems... Unless he wants to calm their nerves.</p></blockquote>

We got to Indy 2 days ahead of game day, actually. So what does that mean?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="rudymcgowern" data-cid="345091" data-time="1361493748"><p>

The Billikens are 3-1 against ranked teams this season -- their most victories over ranked foes since 1993-94 -- but they've lost 16 straight road games versus Top 25 opponents since a 75-69 overtime victory against No. 23 DePaul on Jan. 22, 2000.</p></blockquote>

History means dick in college where rosters turn over every year.

NBA career

Larry Hughes =10,242 points

Gordon Hayward=1782 points

LH>GH

So if you don't know the facts then it must be fiction.

Lol... who was talking about points and career... wow... lack of attention on your own board... there was no statement about career status, it was initiated by conversation about hinkle fundraising... wow... did you graduate.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="rudymcgowern" data-cid="345091" data-time="1361493748"><p>

The Billikens are 3-1 against ranked teams this season -- their most victories over ranked foes since 1993-94 -- but they've lost 16 straight road games versus Top 25 opponents since a 75-69 overtime victory against No. 23 DePaul on Jan. 22, 2000.</p></blockquote>

History means dick in college where rosters turn over every year.

Not true... history should mean alot to you..... because Crews' history can give you hope of success from when he was at evansville "10 years ago."... Coaches seldom change their style or philosphy.... talent vs drive and motivation can "mean dick"... as you stated...