GDT: Out came the rain and washed the spider out

brianstl

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was an ugly game and we made a lot of mistakes, but the officiating was awful and they share the blame with these teams for the horrendous pace of this game. This is a solid win on the road against a good team...go get a beer.

i'm talking about the missed FT's, the 20 TO's. if we were playing charlotte, vcu, butler... we would lose by 10

So because we played Remekun now we have Loe and Ellis available down the stretch when they are intentionally fouling. You're right just atrocious coaching by Crews. You guys are unbelieveable sometimes. How long have you been SLU fans? 15 minutes?

Great, poised finish after that 5 minute brainfart. This is a tough road win and a good road win (despite my ulcer).

Love our shutdown defense. It was tough playing 5 against 8 tonight, but we got it done!!!!

i'm talking about the missed FT's, the 20 TO's. if we were playing charlotte, vcu, butler... we would lose by 10

charlotte? come on. butler and vcu are offended you put them in the same boat. billies have sh!tty charlotte on saturday. 49ers dont stand a chance. bills by 23.