GDT: Out came the rain and washed the spider out

brianstl

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If before the game you told me we'd win by 3, I'd have taken it. In a way it tells you how good and how high expectations are for this team when we win on the road by 10 and some people think it's a bad win.

It was ugly, but the major part of their comeback was official assisted.

Next time you doubt the boys in a no lose situation, I am throwing your ass out of 108 and into Box's section with the other pessimistic losers, I'm just sayin, show some respect for your elders.

We will gladly accept the 3-4 knowledgeable, passionate fans who still sit in 108 for reasons unbeknownst to me.

I think we will still be in the receiving votes portion of the poll...but right below 25. Two conference road wins this week and 6 wins in a row.

+1

I have the Bills ranked at 28 and it usually takes the pollsters time to catch up with me. If we do finish in the upper 20's or 30's I don't think a win over Char next week will be enough to boost us into the Top 25 the following Mon.. I am thinking 2 more weeks (3 more wins) and we will make the Top 25. Won't be easy but we can do it.

Last night's win was a good one no matter how you cut it. The Fordham game had little effect on the data because they are so weak. Richmond, as a B team, helps our numbers. We will move up but coming from 43 ranked on the polls to Top 25 is probably too much too ask for this week.

+1

I have the Bills ranked at 28 and it usually takes the pollsters time to catch up with me. If we do finish in the upper 20's or 30's I don't think a win over Char next week will be enough to boost us into the Top 25 the following Mon.. I am thinking 2 more weeks (3 more wins) and we will make the Top 25. Won't be easy but we can do it.

Last night's win was a good one no matter how you cut it. The Fordham game had little effect on the data because they are so weak. Richmond, as a B team, helps our numbers. We will move up but coming from 43 ranked on the polls to Top 25 is probably too much too ask for this week.

Getting into the rankings will be tough but if we do it, we'll certainly earn it. I agree that I don't think beating Charlotte will be enough and then the week after that we're home against VCU and then on the road at Butler. Win these next 3 games and we could go from unranked to top 20.