per Chris May

Kbrew

Not sure if this is common knowledge or not:

1.We are in the Cancun Tournament Thanksgiving week 2013

2.in a couple of weeks we'll be "at peak strength". Apparently, a couple of guys are not 100%. ( I guess they hide it well. I don't see it. McCall / Remekun?)

Had not heard about the tourney, thanks for the info. Unless something happens between now and then the only good team will be Wisconsin as West Virginia and old dominion are really struggling this year. Still, good to finally hear something.

While West Va is not having its usual great year, they are far from a bad team. I would grade them as a B...similar to X also not having a great year but still pretty good ...also with a B. Now Old Dom is a bad team this year (D-) worse than Fordham. Wisconsin is an elite team so far with an A+.

Sounds like a good tourney.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Box and Won" data-cid="339910" data-time="1359865043"><p>

Could pose matchup problems.</p></blockquote>

Would they guard themselves?

Would it end 0-0 or 110-110?

Does Crews coach both teams?

I think I would have Jett guard Mitchel and possibly put Cody on Loe.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Box and Won" data-cid="339910" data-time="1359865043"><p>

Could pose matchup problems.</p></blockquote>

Would they guard themselves?

Would it end 0-0 or 110-110?

Does Crews coach both teams?

I think I would have Jett guard Mitchel and possibly put Cody on Loe.

Jett defends Jett, wormhole opens, we're all sent to alternate universe.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Box and Won" data-cid="339915" data-time="1359865421"><p>

Jett defends Jett, wormhole opens, we're all sent to alternate universe.</p></blockquote>

An alternative universe would be worth it to see such basketball perfection as Jett trying to guard Jett...

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Box and Won" data-cid="339915" data-time="1359865421"><p>

Jett defends Jett, wormhole opens, we're all sent to alternate universe.</p></blockquote>

An alternative universe would be worth it to see such basketball perfection as Jett trying to guard Jett...

DE is guarded by his Klingon alter ego.

2.in a couple of weeks we'll be "at peak strength". Apparently, a couple of guys are not 100%. ( I guess they hide it well. I don't see it. McCall / Remekun?)

Perhaps, Manning still not fully back from the concussion. I know for a while they were saying Glaze was still dealing with shoulder issues. Also, Kwamain may not be fully back from the broken foot yet.

Have to keep everyone else healthy while we heal. Having that week off between Richmond and Charlotte will suck for us fans, but will be good for the team if there are guys that aren't 100%.

Not sure if this is common knowledge or not:

1.We are in the Cancun Tournament Thanksgiving week 2013

Mitchell looked to be limping a bit Saturday - he does not seem to be as quick with his first step and it has made his driving the basket not as successful as in other years.