The Only Butler I like is Mr. Belvedere GDT

TheA_Bomb

Just saw the SportsCenter highlights. According to them, the big star was Jake Barnett with several steals and layups.

That was the first video I had seen of the game, as I had class for the first half, then I could only listen to the radio feed on my computer.

They also showed some nice footage of Chaifetz doing some kind of dance, which was pretty cool.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something that hasn't been mentioned is Barnett with 3 steals in a few minutes all for buckets when the game was still close. Those 3 steals certainly helped establish the momentum during our big early run

that was set up by the incredible pressure jett, mccall and mitchell were putting on the ball all night long. we basically cut off their head and the mistakes just poured out.

rammer said on the radio 10,616. i did not see empty seats. for the most part, most people put on their shirts, but still plenty that did not. i just dont get it.

rammer said on the radio 10,616. i did not see empty seats. for the most part, most people put on their shirts, but still plenty that did not. i just dont get it.

Roy, the shirt thing just pisses me off. I think people are rude not to participate. I hate to be negative on such a great night, You would think the ignorant people would have a little class and put the damn shirt on. Sorry for my rant. One on the best billiken games I have seen.

how cool would it have been that the only fans in the building were the ones wearing navy blue butler shirts.

saw one blowhard out at the concession stand with his mi$$ouri jacket on and his billiken shirt in his back pocket. he just didnt deserve the shirt.

Roy, the shirt thing just pisses me off. I think people are rude not to participate. I hate to be negative on such a great night, You would think the ignorant people would have a little class and put the damn shirt on. Sorry for my rant. One on the best billiken games I have seen.

Biondi even put on the shirt.

I don't care about this right now but maybe by tomorrow I'm gonna be pretty pissed that me, 05, and 4 others set out all 10,000 shirts over 6 hours and so many didn't put them on.

I'd like to thank all of you for the tremendous effort putting all of the shirts out. That time lapse video of it was awesome. Don't let the idiots that didn't put it on get to you. On the pirated TV feed it looked pretty sweet and like almost everyone had their white on.

Biondi even put on the shirt.

Yeah, I noticed that Larry had his shirt on. I love that Dr. C comes to the games but it would have been cool if he'd have worn a white tux or something.

Yeah, I noticed that Larry had his shirt on. I love that Dr. C comes to the games but it would have been cool if he'd have worn a white tux or something.

Chaifetz seems like a jeans guy to me. He should have rocked the white sports jacket with jeans Miami Vice style.

Honestly, though the guy can do whatever he wants as far I am concerned.

According to people at Humphrey's who watched the game, the CBS people are calling Dr. Fetz "the Mark Cuban of college basketball."

It was Gillen who called him the Mark Cuban of College BB. Wonder if Dr.C has asked Pete for advice in the past. And second that about RM smiling like a Cheshire Cat from above. Hats off to JC, he certainlly had these guys ready to play. Good to see the entire rotation played a part in this tonight. For my money, CE is the whole package right now. All he's got to do is get hot from 3 land and get one of those LaSalle type rolls. Fantastic W, and I think we're better top to bottom than Butler.

I sit upstairs in the east end and there were quite a few Butler fans up there. So they did not put on the shirts. And, more importantly, they were whisper quiet all night long. AND, they left with their Bulldog tails between their legs.

It was fun to watch them leave in mass with about 4 minutes left.

According to people at Humphrey's who watched the game, the CBS people are calling Dr. Fetz "the Mark Cuban of college basketball."

That's awesome. That must be where SportsCenter got the idea to highlight him dancing and talk about the fact that it was HIS arena.