Lindy's College Basketball Magazine

btslu

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keith Carter #33 on top 100 incoming freshmen according to magazine. They give SLU all kinds of love. Worth the $8

I feel like in the last two months alone, KC went from " who" nationally to alot of people might have heard the name now. hes listed at 6'0 and is a fantastic scorer, but can he pass well?

I bet some of you have seen this video, but I literally watch this a few times a day. hes as good as advertised.

I'm really starting to think that KC is going to be more of a factor than anticipated. I still dont understand how he flew under the radar for so long

Porter had him locked up real early, but then he committed to SLU before having a monster senior year. The timing of the decommit and the quick commit to SLU probably had something to do with it.

Hope SLU is bending over backwards to make sure KC doesn't even think about transferring. Could envision him starting next year with either MM/JJ moving to super-6th-man status.

-i agree on the entire roster but what does this mean in SLU terms? study help versus kentucky terms with hot chicks?

Hope SLU is bending over backwards to make sure KC doesn't even think about transferring. Could envision him starting next year with either MM/JJ moving to super-6th-man status.

No reason to panic. I remember our board's resident young chicken little was certain that Jett was going to transfer before he even played a minute for SLU. Carter will be playing on a team that figures to make the Dance this year and then after KM graduates, will have a good shot at being the starting point guard on a very good team the following season. There will be a lot of reasons for him to stay. These are not your father's Billikens.

I always looked forward to the day when Street and Smith`s hit the newstands( I know I`m dating myself, what is this newstand thingy is), but now I finally got to see the Greatest preview known. My drinking of the Kool`Aid must have hit addiction status.

Great line from the magazine....With more tough guards than a state penitentiary, this team is looking to win championships ( notice plural)

Took a picture of the prediciton of SLu #9,and KU #12 ,got a nice Piss Off response from my KU friend.

With Keith being picked as the 33rd top freshman, they still picked Jared Drew as our top new player!

Why is Judas Priest`s Some Heads Are Gonna Roll running through my brain?

Come On Captain Jim bring it home.