2012-2013 Billikens

moytoy12

Wasn't sure whether to post but easily persuaded:

Asked KC if he thought KM would/could assume most of BC's leadership role. His answer was a flat, "I hate KM", which took us back for a second. Might have actually repeated it. Obviously stood out along with the jabs at GG's lack of size/prospects. As loyal KM fans and Day-1-GG-believers, we may have decided KC was a little jilted by his Sr. season at SLU, or something.

For positives, he said JM had legit size, and made it sound like he would be a beast down low. He RAVED about JJ. Said RM was pretty the much the hardass depicted in all the stories.

A recorder would have helped.

Welcome aboard. I'm glad you feel good about meeting a player.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotcha. Only speculating because I randomly met KC about 2 weeks ago at Pickleman's (sandwich shop next to Humps).. We spotted him, called him out, and next thing he was sitting with us, eating his meal, and answering any Bills question we could think to ask, at 3am. "Loved" some players, "HATED" others. Not to imply GG was the "hated", but when we asked about his possible presence in the low-post, KC's reply was along the lines of "are you serious? you know he's 6'5", right?" Conversely, he seemed pretty optimistic/excited about JM.

Also the Bills board itself was mentioned, so after reading MML's initial comments again, something made me draw this rash conclusion. I wasn't even aware that anyone referred to KC as "Man, Myth, Legend", torch.

It's 3 am. He's one year out of college. Don't you think the comments of KC might have been influenced just a tad by alcohol?

Gotcha. Only speculating because I randomly met KC about 2 weeks ago at Pickleman's (sandwich shop next to Humps).. We spotted him, called him out, and next thing he was sitting with us, eating his meal, and answering any Bills question we could think to ask, at 3am. "Loved" some players, "HATED" others. Not to imply GG was the "hated", but when we asked about his possible presence in the low-post, KC's reply was along the lines of "are you serious? you know he's 6'5", right?" Conversely, he seemed pretty optimistic/excited about JM.

Also the Bills board itself was mentioned, so after reading MML's initial comments again, something made me draw this rash conclusion. I wasn't even aware that anyone referred to KC as "Man, Myth, Legend", torch.

-so unca, majerus mojo, will we see a new moniker?

i believe unca soderberger changed his moniker to major majerus, not majerus mojo. two different posters.

Wasn't sure whether to post but easily persuaded:

Asked KC if he thought KM would/could assume most of BC's leadership role. His answer was a flat, "I hate KM", which took us back for a second. Might have actually repeated it. Obviously stood out along with the jabs at GG's lack of size/prospects. As loyal KM fans and Day-1-GG-believers, we may have decided KC was a little jilted by his Sr. season at SLU, or something.

For positives, he said JM had legit size, and made it sound like he would be a beast down low. He RAVED about JJ. Said RM was pretty the much the hardass depicted in all the stories.

A recorder would have helped.

3am? You sure you can even remember what was said at that table? That's If this conversation even happended. Which I highly doubt.

3am? You sure you can even remember what was said at that table? That's If this conversation even happended. Which I highly doubt.

Shut up, Kyle, you had four gotdamn years to shoot the ball. Your ass pumps buttermilk. Enjoy getting hammered on the Cardinals' tab for the next 40 years.

Possibly, with the firm hire of a new coach; but at that time, I'll announce it with a complete listing of my board genealogical tree so there won't be any confusion about who I am...for those who pay attention - like BR and many others.

Neither of them am I!

I highly doubt that KC was under the influence speaking bad about his team at 3am at the local sub shop. The KC I have run into was a “saint” and never touched a drop of alcohol.

KM will not ever match anything BC brought to the team Leadership wise. Our only hope is JJ or DE steps up and can lead through their actions.

All that sub shop has is tables where else would an individual sit, Sherlock Holmes?

Kyle played his role as a Bill perfectly, “ultimate team player” so he didn’t put up 20 points a game, big whoop! He is my favorite billiken player because he respected the game and played it right, any real hooper could see this.

Neither of them am I!

I highly doubt that KC was under the influence speaking bad about his team at 3am at the local sub shop. The KC I have run into was a “saint” and never touched a drop of alcohol.

KM will not ever match anything BC brought to the team Leadership wise. Our only hope is JJ or DE steps up and can lead through their actions.

All that sub shop has is tables where else would an individual sit, Sherlock Holmes?

Kyle played his role as a Bill perfectly, “ultimate team player” so he didn’t put up 20 points a game, big whoop! He is my favorite billiken player because he respected the game and played it right, any real hooper could see this.

In all honesty, I hated KC as a player. Nice person tho

What if i am? What if i'm not? I hope none of you are grown men, with families and jobs! I'm a Billiken fan just like everyone else, concerned about how the Bills are going to fair this year in the midst of all this chaos. I also happen to know a substantial amount about the program from years of close following. The theories and comments had gotten so out of hand that I decided to create an account to throw in my opinion.

What if i am? What if i'm not? I hope none of you are grown men, with families and jobs! I'm a Billiken fan just like everyone else, concerned about how the Bills are going to fair this year in the midst of all this chaos. I also happen to know a substantial amount about the program from years of close following. The theories and comments had gotten so out of hand that I decided to create an account to throw in my opinion.

Someone posting in an offhanded manner that Grandy might step up this year and be a leader is an example of the board getting so out of hand?