Haith gets key to St. Louis...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am disgusted by this move. If I'm not mistaken, Slay is a SLU grad. Why couldn't he just walk down the street to Chaifetz and drop the key in Majeru's pocket?

And Haith and Mizzou got ousted in the first round...

some things I'll never understand...

Love it!

I bet that key thing will really get under Majerus' skin (if that's actually physically possible - dude has a lot of skin).

Did you see Mizzou got another transfer, from Tulsa!

New football stadium expansion announced. Record enrollment.

It's a great time to be a Tiger fan!

i am not sure why this suprises anyone. the most corrupt city government in missouri giving the most corrupt coach in the state of missouri an award. makes perfect sense.

Love it!

I bet that key thing will really get under Majerus' skin (if that's actually physically possible - dude has a lot of skin).

Early favorite for Trolling Post of the Year!

Love it!

Bunch of dummies play football and basketball at MU, couldn't get into SLU. Here is one of the courses they hide the knuckleheads, it is border line high school level. MUTGR: deny it?

BIOCHM 2110 - The Living World: Molecular Scale

• Not for biochemistry majors

• Spring semester only

Course detail

Units: 3

Grading basis: A/F

Lecture: required

Recitation/seminar/discussion: required

Description

Survey of modern biochemistry and biotechnology. Structure and function of DNA, proteins, lipids and carbohydrates. The role of biopolymers in life processes and everyday living is emphasized. Prerequisite: Chemistry 1100 or 1310 or high school chemistry.

i am not sure why this suprises anyone. the most corrupt city government in missouri giving the most corrupt coach in the state of missouri an award. makes perfect sense.

Wow, the St. Clair County, Illinois resident weighs in on corruption. Way to go Roy! Speaking of corruption, why did SLU settle that whistleblower suit a few years ago that alleged that SLU's school of public health fraudulently billed the federal government? I know they denied liability, but still, makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Wow, the St. Clair County, Illinois resident weighs in on corruption. Why to go Roy!

exactly mu, i know corruption when i see it as i breath it daily now. so it is easy to spot the crook haith. hell if he was the east st louis high school coach he would have gotten a car and the key to the city. btw, east st louis fired their high school basketball coach this spring because he was trying to instill discipline on his team and make them go to class and study.

Here's a link to a little information about that lawsuit: http://fusion.mssm.e...nd%20Effort.PDF SLU paid $1 million. Wow, that must of hurt Biond, the way he throughs around nickels. I'm sure there was nothing to the substance of the allegations, though.

? it just doesnt make sense.

through

1. in at one end, side, or surface and out at the other: to pass through a tunnel; We drove through Denver without stopping. Sun came through the window.

2.past; beyond: to go through a stop sign without stopping.

3. from one to the other of; between or among the individual members or parts of: to swing through the trees; This book has passed through many hands.

4. over the surface of, by way of, or within the limits or medium of: to travel through a country; to fly through the air.

5. during the whole period of; throughout: They worked through the night.

Here's a link to a little information about that lawsuit:

http://fusion.mssm.e...nd%20Effort.PDF

SLU paid $1 million. Wow, that must of hurt Biond, the way he throughs around nickels. I'm sure there was nothing to the substance of the allegations, though.

"must of"??? Look, it's either "must have" or "must've." I realize you didn't exactly go to Harvard but at least take some pride in your trolling. And of course "throughs" has already been covered.

Well that explains how in the hell he was sitting on my couch when I got home. It took me an hour to get the guy out of the living room. He kept crying because some guy named Kyle O'Quinn ruined his season. I told him not to worry about it. I informed him his fan base was used to it.

exactly mu, i know corruption when i see it as i breath it daily now. so it is easy to spot the crook haith. hell if he was the east st louis high school coach he would have gotten a car and the key to the city. btw, east st louis fired their high school basketball coach this spring because he was trying to instill discipline on his team and make them go to class and study.

Haith may be corrupt. I think they are almost all corrupt. What bothers me is the double standard. I know Self is dirty as hell. Snyder was Duke's top recruiter, comes to Mizzou, does the same things, and is suddenly dirty. College basketball in general is as corrupt as it gets.

? it just doesnt make sense.

through

1. in at one end, side, or surface and out at the other: to pass through a tunnel; We drove through Denver without stopping. Sun came through the window.

2.past; beyond: to go through a stop sign without stopping.

3. from one to the other of; between or among the individual members or parts of: to swing through the trees; This book has passed through many hands.

4. over the surface of, by way of, or within the limits or medium of: to travel through a country; to fly through the air.

5. during the whole period of; throughout: They worked through the night.

You got me. Must be the substandard public education coming out.

"must of"??? Look, it's either "must have" or "must've." I realize you didn't exactly go to Harvard but at least take some pride in your trolling. And of course "throughs" has already been covered.

Guilty as charged, typing too fast. And not that smart to begin with, unlike you genuises.

Haith may be corrupt. I think they are almost all corrupt. What bothers me is the double standard. I know Self is dirty as hell. Snyder was Duke's top recruiter, comes to Mizzou, does the same things, and is suddenly dirty. College basketball in general is as corrupt as it gets.

Ahhh yes. Didn't take long for another Mi$$ou fan to use the "but everyone's doing it" excuse. As I tell my kids, "No, not EVERYONE is doing it." Also, there really is something as right and wrong and not just being caught and not caught.

And again, it sure sounds like Mi$$ou fans are already getting ready for yet another NCAA probation. They certainly have the right basketball coach in place and I have zero respect for Mike Alden. Gary Pinkel, on the hand, has more integrity than most at Mi$$ou.

No one every confused the Big XII with the Ivy League but at least the Big XII had higher academic standings than the SEC schools. Time will tell but I guess Mi$$ou will drop their academics and integrity even further to keep up with Alabama, LSU and the others b/c, as you mention, "everyone is doing it."

MUTGR

1. We just got a transfer also - so I am not sure what your point is regarding this statement.

2. I agree Self is dirty but for some reason everybody thinks his stuff does not stink. We all know that he somehow gets players in KU - which is suppose to be such a great school (and somehow keeps them eligible) that can not qualify any place else.

We all learned when Snyder came to MU just how dirty Coach K is - enough said.

3. Lets talk about Haith in 3-5 yrs when he has to play with only his players.

Did the Miami allegations just vanish into thin air? That was a big story about a year ago. And now nothing. If indeed it's proven Haith passed out thousands of dollars, you'd have to think he's in for a Tressel like punishment/exile.