what a great day

Super great day as the Billikens did all of their fans proud with a super effort against an athletic Memphis team. It looks like the Jesuit schools are a clean sweep with Xavier beating the Irish on St Patty's Day to boot...at least it is in FL now.

Ignore the haters. This was a great day to be a Billiken fan. Finally. Take it in and enjoy.

I texted a ton of people. Many of them responded, yeah, good win, but bummer about Mi$$oo. They didn't do it to be nasty and I resisted the temptation to rub salt into the wounds, but I fell great. SLU the only team in the state left alive in the NCAA's. It has been a long time coming.

Most impressive thing about this post is it only took Jimbo 3 minutes to find a thread from two years ago. Nice job.

I like to officially nominate Jimbo as the official 2012 Sponsor of the Letter J. Can we make that happen?

now a third reason to love the day, jimbo outs posty. hillarious. hell everything billiken fans are wanting is turning golden. every one go buy powerball tix.

now a third reason to love the day, jimbo outs posty. hillarious. hell everything billiken fans are wanting is turning golden. every one go buy powerball tix.

Before I left Ohio tonight I did exactly this, bought up every Ohio lottery ticket I could. This has been a banner day for Billikens fans/Mi$$ou haters.