What time is everyone leaving?

I was just wondering what time everyone is leaving? I will have the Billiken Head Paddle they handed out at one of the games in my back car window. So if you see me honk! IL plates, Navy Blue Saab 9-3 Convertible! I'll be looking for ya! GO Bills!

I will be in section 116 also! Or now maybe 104 ( I guess my daughter it too excited-memory fail!) Either way, they are suppose to be fabulous seats!

Hello from 37,000 feet. Yes, I'm en route to O'Hare, connecting tonight to Columbus.

We have 2 tickets in Section 115 and 2 tickets in Section 116 for Friday night, and 2 in Section 115 for Michigan State Sunday (after we beat Memphis tomorrow night).

I hope to meet many of you in Columbus.

We are dancing! There is nothing like this in all of sports when the alma mater is playing in the NCAA Tournament.

Go Bills!

Just got into Columbus and checked into the super fabulous Knights Inn! Half the lights work and there is a hole in the wall...but top flight the rest of the way! Will definitely be at the pre game event but willing to meet up with others before that. Just feel free to PM me. Looking forward to tomorrow's game!

Just got into Columbus and checked into the super fabulous Knights Inn! Half the lights work and there is a hole in the wall...but top flight the rest of the way! Will definitely be at the pre game event but willing to meet up with others before that. Just feel free to PM me. Looking forward to tomorrow's game!

Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite! LOL.

Can anyone go to Columbus without checking every detail with everyone on the board? When is the "Where can I go to bathroom in Columbus thread?" We need to make the tourney more often. We're out of practice.

I'm working on a huge deuce for Columbus. I'll take a picture of it and PM it to you. Jackazz.

You should take some pics for the board. :lol:

Can anyone go to Columbus without checking every detail with everyone on the board? When is the "Where can I go to bathroom in Columbus thread?" We need to make the tourney more often. We're out of practice.

Hmm ...a bit testy......sounds like a post from someone whose team didn't make it and now has nothing to do but post on a dancing team's board where no one cares what you think.

Hmm ...a bit testy......sounds like a post from someone whose team didn't make it and now has nothing to do but post on a dancing team's board where no one cares what you think.

No, it's from a guy who has previously been banned twice on this board... he went by billiphan and then postcard. He hates SLU. The success of this year's team is killing him so much that he has had to create a new identity. He should and likely will be banned again.

No, it's from a guy who has previously been banned twice on this board... he went by billiphan and then postcard. He hates SLU. The success of this year's team is killing him so much that he has had to create a new identity. He should and likely will be banned again.

When is he going to start picking fights with Skip and calling you homeless? ;)

Love you B!

Brian Conklin aka Wolverine will rip your face off if you keep this shiz up. He, like Rickma, is "not a big gay guy"

Leave, A$$hat.