Xavier GDT

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

McCall played all 40 tonight. Kid is going to be absolutely incredible for the next 2 years. Sky is the limit for him.

He also led us in rebounding. Good god, what a performance.

shot very poorly, but i have to tip my hat to him everywhere else. there's a reason he played every second and KC only got 5 on senior night. we just needed MM out there. no slight against KC whatsoever. future is bright.

shot very poorly, but i have to tip my hat to him everywhere else. there's a reason he played every second and KC only got 5 on senior night. we just needed MM out there. no slight against KC whatsoever. future is bright.

MM played a gritty game and led the team in rebounds tonight.

Just got back to my room. Got to say, that was an amazing way to end the home season!

Couple of notes from the band:

Told not to play after 3's. It happens every once in a while, depends on who's reffing. Not supposed to play while the ball is in play. Whatever

The "Hey Baby" tonight was "Hey Burwell, we want to know, can you hear us now" for all of you who are interested