OT: Horrendous Mizzou Video

Box and Won

It takes a lot of Balls for Mizzou to call out Kansas. Or it is just stupid.

Sure, Bills fans give ###### to Mizzou fans, but Kansas is on an entire level. Mizzou has won NOTHING. EVER. EVER is a long damn time.

And that crappy IU rap they reference is 1000x better than this terrible piece of crap.

All they need is that dbag from the QT 'Six is a serious number' commercials and this would have been the worst video of all time.

actually beyond the facts i hate rap and i hate the backwards hats and i am the biggest mi$$ouri hater in the world,the actual video i thought was fun. and i applaud the effort by the kids.

i say the slunatics need to step up and do better otherwise no comment would serve better.

I think you guys know I hate SPUMAC right? Well if I were to make a video patronizing them I couldn't have done a better job than this video. If I were a FiJi I would petition national to excommunicate that guy.

Being in the SEC will be a wake up call gotta step up the game. See this Auburn video

http://youtu.be/Qf6Y2_dFhrs

I'll be at an SEC school and am looking forward to being rivals with Mizzou who actually play each other. And creativity and bravado certainly are well-established in college sports fandom. That said, these guys make the popular Frat Rapper Mike Stud look like Jay-Z. And Mike Stud is no Jay-Z.

Gimme the other Tiger Walk any day.

Guest BillsBillsBills

And that crappy IU rap they reference is 1000x better than this terrible piece of crap.

You are officially dead to me. The tail in that video alone makes it a good rap.

I'll be at an SEC school and am looking forward to being rivals with Mizzou who actually play each other. And creativity and bravado certainly are well-established in college sports fandom. That said, these guys make the popular Frat Rapper Mike Stud look like Jay-Z. And Mike Stud is no Jay-Z.

Well, NH, with your self reported high ACT's it must be Vandy. Watch out in N'ville, it's panhandle city.

Well, NH, with your self reported high ACT's it must be Vandy. Watch out in N'ville, it's panhandle city.

The grades don't match, SLU72, so it isn't as if I had my choice of any university, but yeah I'll be at Vanderbilt. And duly noted.

And should the BIllikens play Vanderbilt in the tourney, my heart will still always be with our BIlls.

And should the BIllikens play Vanderbilt in the tourney, my heart will still always be with our BIlls.

So you say now, but while you're in school and have been getting to know and form emotional bonds with the players and whatnot, your allegiance to the Billikens will likely begin to take a back seat. It even happened with the SignGuy when he was at George Washington.

I mean if we're talking Frat Rap you can't leave out Cal and Rez, Timeflies.