YES YES YES

slu72

Watched on something called FCSC( via Uverse). Amazing game. I know the GDT's full up, so thought this deserved it's own thread. Conk is a Bill hall of famer for sure. Best win since we knocked off Pitino and #1 or #2 Louisville. But that was at home. Maybe best road win game in the last 10 years or even longer. Way to go Bills! Now take care of business at Amherst and we're tied for the A-10 lead. WOW! If you ain't pumped over this you're heart ain't beating. Taj, see you in the AC!

Watched on something called FCSC( via Uverse). Amazing game. I know the GDT's full up, so thought this deserved it's own thread. Conk is a Bill hall of famer for sure. Best win since we knocked off Pitino and #1 or #2 Louisville. But that was at home. Maybe best road win game in the last 10 years or even longer. Way to go Bills! Now take care of business at Amherst and we're tied for the A-10 lead. WOW! If you ain't pumped over this you're heart ain't beating. Taj, see you in the AC!

What a fantastic tough heart wrenching win. We overcame a lot of questionable calls, some incredible shooting by Lyons and a great run by Xavier to overcome a 14 point lead and tie it at 50--at which time I was completely melting down in front of the TV-- but we played like a bunch of seniors and brushed off that run with an 11-3 run of our own and held on by making free throws to break their 43 game home winning streak in the A10.--They had all of their players and Lyons and Tu hit a lot of shots and were given many free throws but with all of that we hung in there. Best road win in years--you are correct Mr. 72! Wow!

WOW!!! What a HUGE gutty win by the Billikens. I saw the 2nd half on one of the Fox stations from my cable provider. We got up by 14 and then withstood the one serious run by Xavier and ended their 43 game A-10 home winning streak. Let's stay on a roll Saturday at Umass. No let down allowed as we need another road win. I agree about Conk he was key factor in the 2nd half. We made our FT's at crunch time and that was the other key to the win. Let's Go Bills!

I also found it on TV on a cable feed from FSNOhio (!) during the 2nd half. I hope Tu Holloway gets it that he just got "zipped up". Now the Believer Billikens just have to show up at UMass on Saturday, not the Billiken Doubters. And what did coach say to HiLowe to get him to power up like that? Last time I saw that was when there was a bloody nose back in Anaheim.

Rob Loe's best performance since "St. Elmo's Fire"!

au contraire. i'd say his best performance forever and ever amen will be having checked ione skye's and tia carrere's oil in none other than wayne's world. then in 2, he popped one off in heather locklear to boot. we'll see what he can do for us in the tourney...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

but we played like a bunch of seniors and brushed off that run with an 11-3 run of our own and held on by making free throws to break their 43 game home winning streak in the A10.-- Best road win in years--you are correct Mr. 72! Wow!

-YEP, our experience showed

This should also help with my years of conditioned pessimism.

About 85% of the Bills teams I have watched over the last 32 years I would of expected failure tonight when the game was tied at 50.

In years past, I would of left the room so I would not have to see the inevitable collapse. But I just felt different tonight. I was nervous but expected them to bounce back and go on a run and hold on for the win.

This team just has a different feel and look to them.

Its a look of confidence even when things get tough.

Its a team that I watch without wondering when the 12 minute scoring drought is going to come.

Its a team that is smart, tough, and well coached.

They dominated from the outside in the first half and won in the second by getting it down low.

Most importantly, if I rooted for another team, It is a team I would not want to play.