YES YES YES

slu72

This should also help with my years of conditioned pessimism.

About 85% of the Bills teams I have watched over the last 32 years I would of expected failure tonight when the game was tied at 50.

In years past, I would of left the room so I would not have to see the inevitable collapse. But I just felt different tonight. I was nervous but expected them to bounce back and go on a run and hold on for the win.

This team just has a different feel and look to them.

Its a look of confidence even when things get tough.

Its a team that I watch without wondering when the 12 minute scoring drought is going to come.

Its a team that is smart, tough, and well coached.

They dominated from the outside in the first half and won in the second by getting it down low.

Most importantly, if I rooted for another team, It is a team I would not want to play.

well said (and nice pic)

This should also help with my years of conditioned pessimism.

About 85% of the Bills teams I have watched over the last 32 years I would of expected failure tonight when the game was tied at 50.

In years past, I would of left the room so I would not have to see the inevitable collapse. But I just felt different tonight. I was nervous but expected them to bounce back and go on a run and hold on for the win.

This team just has a different feel and look to them.

Its a look of confidence even when things get tough.

Its a team that I watch without wondering when the 12 minute scoring drought is going to come.

Its a team that is smart, tough, and well coached.

They dominated from the outside in the first half and won in the second by getting it down low.

Most importantly, if I rooted for another team, It is a team I would not want to play.

Your points are the qualities of an "elite" team.

What was your spread on the UD/ St. J game? Just curious. Good call on tonight. Thanks for all the work you put in. Makes things around here more enjoyable and sparks discussion.

Your welcome.....

I had St. J over Dayton by 4....so a nice win by St. J. Two "tier 1" A-10 teams ...both rated B+. Now that we have bumped off X at their place our toughest mountain to climb will be St. J and LaS back to back and both away.

au contraire. i'd say his best performance forever and ever amen will be having checked ione skye's and tia carrere's oil in none other than wayne's world. then in 2, he popped one off in heather locklear to boot. we'll see what he can do for us in the tourney...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jimbo, I thought you were a big Stamos fan? Please no pics w/ him and the Olsen twins. Ok?