Quinton Chievous

ACE

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MikeGriffith32‎ Quinton Chievous, 6-5 combo guard from Notre Dame High School in Niles, Ill. still mulling it over...announcement expected sooner than later

Twitter - 8 minutes ago

MikeGriffith32‎ Quinton Chievous, 6-5 combo guard from Notre Dame High School in Niles, Ill. still mulling it over...announcement expected sooner than later

Twitter - 8 minutes ago

If i had to guess I would say that QC realizes the best chance to play ball is at SLU, but likes the bright lights of an SEC school.

You referred to him in initials thats the only way to refer to a current player.... :rolleyes:

i just sexted a picture of my cock to quinton. told him i'm the biggest booster we've got. this one's in the bag, baby.

i don't have a good feeling about this one, but you never know...

Moytoy is also big on quality control.......

Someday someone will have to explain all this retweeting stuff to me.....

Billiken Rich-

I'll take a moment to explain this to you, afterall life is all about learning and growing.

RT" or "retweeting" is simply taking a twitter post from someone else and forwarding (rebroadcasting) it to your followers. Here are a few common ways to retweet a message (all do the same thing):

RT @originalsender: original message

retweet @originalsender: original message

retweeting @originalsender: original message

Retweeting can be a great way to add followers, as it pushes your @username into foreign social graphs, which in turn results in clicks back to your profile.

Let me know if I can further explain anything.

"In a global economy where the most valuable skill you can sell is your knowledge, a good education is no longer just a pathway to opportunity – it is a pre-requisite." - Barack Obama

Patrick

Just as expected. It never seems to turn out well for us when a recruit has a bcs program come out of the woodwork late in the process, lists us among the finalists and then has a dog and pony show announcement. Stemler, Harrelson... time to move on to Winters.

Maybe we need to make sure we are always the last visit. Whenever they visit someplace after us it stinks. Like said before hope he likes the glamour of sitting on the bench and being recruited over not to mention the sanctions TN program faces.

Don't get me wrong. I would have liked to had this kid, but I'm not crying in my beer either. He wouldn't start over DE and he seems a like a pre madonna. Have a feeling he would have transferred after a few RM ass chewings.

Where the hell did this come from? Seriously. What "source" did that ESPN blogger have? He hasn't made anything official and until the fax machine at UT spits out his LOI, we have a chance. Grow up.

Where the hell did this come from? Seriously. What "source" did that ESPN blogger have? He hasn't made anything official and until the fax machine at UT spits out his LOI, we have a chance. Grow up.

Just basing it off all of his youtube videos I watched, press conference, etc. Inappropriate "grow up" comment. Just stating an opinion.

Just basing it off all of his youtube videos I watched, press conference, etc. Inappropriate "grow up" comment. Just stating an opinion.

Inappropriate for you to label a kid without ever meeting him in person. Talk about profiling.

Inappropriate for you to label a kid without ever meeting him in person. Talk about profiling.

billikenmetz (5/5/2011 at 2:35 PM)

Report Violation

Good luck riding the pine on Rocky Top. Saint Louis will be a Sweet 16 team next year without you.

Well done. :lol: