Crossland to TCU

moytoy12

Coaches cannot comment--see the article about Haith and his NCAA hot water!

kan, i think that is the reason backhand had the smiley face at the end of his post. it was a joke.

Slight surprise here. I was told he might be leaning towards MSU, although I knew he enjoyed his visit to TCU. We were supposedly leading for him for a while.

Any other names that we should hope for other then Chievous?

TCU is very similar to SLU in size etc. They are in the center of an urban area (but considerably nicer than midtown).

They just are in the Big East and have a FB team with two straight BCS bowls and undefeated regular seasons.

So not too odd a choice.

TCU is very similar to SLU in size etc. They are in the center of an urban area (but considerably nicer than midtown).

They just are in the Big East and have a FB team with two straight BCS bowls and undefeated regular seasons.

So not too odd a choice.

Yeah...And they've were/are in on some top 150 High School players. They are definitely raising the bar on the talent they're recruiting.

Yeah...And they've were/are in on some top 150 High School players. They are definitely raising the bar on the talent they're recruiting.

Being in the Big East is going to make recruiting a lot easier for him. I don't think many SLU fans understand what a blow it was to the program it was when the old CUSA fell apart. Recruiting at SLU got a lot tougher. The A 10 is a nice conference, but it isn't the Big East or even the old CUSA.