Salecich Rumored to be Transferring

ARon

The CS news? In my mind our chances have increased. CS wasn't going to even have a sniff of the floor and now there is at least hope we bring in a big man.

The WR news is a whole different story.

My comment was meant sarcastically.

I believe the rest of the team stays, Roy. Only time will tell though

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My comment was meant sarcastically.

I believe the rest of the team stays, Roy. Only time will tell though

Agreed. I dont think we'll see anyone else leave. Hopefully we can bring in a JUCO big and a 2/3 freshman. Probably will end up being Chievous and a big of some sort. I know JUCO's are hard to come by, especially for us, but we'll see if we can make something work.

Jeez, if Porter was considering MoSt, why weren't we on his list? A more like scenario though is OP ends up at UT with Cuonzo. UT's got some rebuilding to do as I understand it, and OP could be a game one starter there.

Can you say Coach Martin - now that he is going to TN perhaps Porter will follow him.

I/it ain't done yet either ..... I still see one more freshman and one more sophomore on the rocks. And this goes back to January predictions.

When I said that back then, I was scolded, told that in mid-January it was not the time to be crying that the sky was falling or something to that effect even though it appears to be Rick's modus operandi. And here we are again.

I also said we were likely never to see Willie grace the floor at Chaifetz again.

Y'know what, the point of right or wrong is immaterial. The issue is that the program seems to be in a constant "try-out" kind of phase. Every year, two or four guys leave. That's the fact. No problem either way just something we are going to have to get used to and deal with, I guess.

I/it ain't done yet either ..... I still see one more freshman and one more sophomore on the rocks. And this goes back to January predictions.

When I said that back then, I was scolded, told that in mid-January it was not the time to be crying that the sky was falling or something to that effect even though it appears to be Rick's modus operandi. And here we are again.

I also said we were likely never to see Willie grace the floor at Chaifetz again.

Y'know what, the point of right or wrong is immaterial. The issue is that the program seems to be in a constant "try-out" kind of phase. Every year, two or four guys leave. That's the fact. No problem either way just something we are going to have to get used to and deal with, I guess.

Hopefully, not JJ. The kid is a gamer and aggressive. He'll get minutes next year.

Agreed, but at the same time, it wouldn't shock me if he transferred.

Quite frankly, if any of CE, CR or JJ transferred, I wouldn't be shocked. I don't want any of those guys to actually transfer, but I could see it happening.

Agreed, but at the same time, it wouldn't shock me if he transferred.

Quite frankly, if any of CE, CR or JJ transferred, I wouldn't be shocked. I don't want any of those guys to actually transfer, but I could see it happening.

Cripes transfer talk is disturbing especially when it involves kids you'd like to see stay. Out of all the turnover RM's had, there were only a couple I think any of us wanted to stay . Now if this is expanded to include not only CS but CE, CR, and JJ that's not healthy and would hurt next to my way of thinking. CR should stay and bust his hump now that WR appears to be going. CE should pull a Harrelson and tough it out to see if he can reach his potential. JJ got big minutes and those could even increase next year. What we should be hoping now is that RM and staff were on top of this and have replacements lined up ready to be signed up.

CS wasn't forced out. This was his decision. That is what happened.

Rickma isn't dumb enough to burn that pipeline.

CS is transferring to a outstanding basketball program on a lower level.

come on brian. his "pipeline" is sitting two chairs down and getting paid twice what he would get in australia coaching.

come on brian. his "pipeline" is sitting two chairs down and getting paid twice what he would get in australia coaching.

Roy, him getting forced out was my first thought too. It isn't what happened according to what I was told today.