SLU v. Duke GDT

SluSignGuy

Thanks Biondi. You wouldn't know what it takes to build a top 50 program if it bit you in the rear. Building a new building, bringing an eccentric, but successful coach is not enough. You went cheap on the charters and sold out to a donor.

The only constant over the last 20 years is YOU. Quit changing coaches and keep out of athletics. Clearly, you don' t get it

I hope they all enjoyed watching us get pasted by 37 in front of a national TV audience.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Biondi. You wouldn't know what it takes to build a top 50 program if it bit you in the rear. Building a new building, bringing an eccentric, but successful coach is not enough. You went cheap on the charters and sold out to a donor.

The only constant over the last 20 years is YOU. Quit changing coaches and keep out of athletics. Clearly, you don' t get it

I'm with you 72, I grad in 73 and I have had about enough. Like i have said Biondi dangles a carrot coated with honey and then pulls it away. The program is becoming irrelevant if you ask me. I am about ready to toss my 8 tickets.

I'm with you 72, I grad in 73 and I have had about enough. Like i have said Biondi dangles a carrot coated with honey and then pulls it away. The program is becoming irrelevant if you ask me. I am about ready to toss my 8 tickets.

If Mitchell and Reed aren't allowed to return, that may be it for me.

What has happened to Christian's shot? Geez.

I think he needs glasses.

Either that or he has the worst case of the yips I have ever seen.

Sorry, but I couldn't hold it in ant longer. I'm 60, missed 2 home games since '69. My Company spends significant money supporting the ball team annually. I've about had it. I'm running out of years!

Hey dont feel bad youve got about 25 more years of being completely pissed off and frustrated with the Bills.

People are living much longer now so youve got plenty of time to see SLU screw up, piss you off, bother the hell out of you, and excited you once or twice every five years. ;)

See ya hoe