Nice Write Up St Louis U

brownwolves

Very nice write up on St Louis and Coach Rickma's turn around of the program.

http://bonabandwagon.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=7412

Real classy, btw, for you to continually keep coming on our board trying to ruffle some feathers...

You've got a nice message board over there...for 1981...especially the $hit brown color...very trendy...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/mensbasketball/atlantic10/2003-11-18-stbonaventure-timeline.htm

It seems Xavier fans have a similar sense of humor (from yesterday)...

http://www.xavierhoops.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16721

No that's what he wants so he can go crying back to the sh!t board and say that we were bullies.

Got to admit that color does look like a bad case of diarheah. But ST.B's has been a nemesis to us and it looks like they're playing well, so we'd be wise to kind of lower the volume about ST.B. That said, I'm still amazed they can get any one to play ball up there. I mean if a recruit is being flown in for a visit in January, he could spend 5 days stranded in the Buffalo A/P.

Got to admit that color does look like a bad case of diarheah. But ST.B's has been a nemesis to us and it looks like they're playing well, so we'd be wise to kind of lower the volume about ST.B. That said, I'm still amazed they can get any one to play ball up there. I mean if a recruit is being flown in for a visit in January, he could spend 5 days stranded in the Buffalo A/P.

SMU....

SBU can matter once they stop wearing the same quality uniforms my 3rd grad cousins team wears. Straight eastbay catalog ######.

I am sure the only reason Brownindian showed up here was to indirectly gloat over beating St John's. He reminds of some spoiled 5 yo needing attention. Seen Fordham just handed the Johnnies a defeat also. Is it because Lavin (didn't he get a top 5 recruiting class)is off to a rough start or Johnnies are just not very good? Are we seeing a power shift for the middle of the A10?

Both SBU and Fordham we play on the road this year.

I am sure the only reason Brownindian showed up here was to indirectly gloat over beating St John's. He reminds of some spoiled 5 yo needing attention. Seen Fordham just handed the Johnnies a defeat also. Is it because Lavin (didn't he get a top 5 recruiting class)is off to a rough start or Johnnies are just not very good? Are we seeing a power shift for the middle of the A10?

Watching the Nova-LaSalle game. Good game, lots of back forth. LaSalle playing really well, lot different from last year.

Fordham has 2 good players in 6'8" Soph. PF Chris Gaston, last year's A-10 newcomer of the year, and 5th year Senior Brenton Butler, who has rediscovered his outside shot. Also, guard Alberto Estwick has been hitting his outside shots lately. The big difference is 1st Year Coach Tom Pecora, a proven winner who came from Hofstra, and is instilling a more positive attitude in this team. Last night's win over St. John's at Rose Hill Gym, 84-81, was huge for Fordham in New York City. The game was an advance sellout, and the Fordham students stormed the court. The game was on the YES Network. Fordham is 5-4, has won 3 straight, with wins in the last week over City rivals Manhattan and St. John's, and has equaled its win total from the two previous seasons combined.

Fordham, St. Bonavanture, and LaSalle are all improved this year.

Watching the Nova-LaSalle game. Good game, lots of back forth. LaSalle playing really well, lot different from last year.

Regrettably Villanova rallied from 14 down to win at LaSalle. Zebras played a key role to the Big East team's benefit at crunch time- what should have been an obvious 2 shot foul on Nova was not called and then lesser contact was called on LaSalle on the ensuing drive at the other end. Even ESPNU analyst Len Elmore commented. It was a tough loss for the Explorers to take.

Regrettably Villanova rallied from 14 down to win at LaSalle. Zebras played a key role to the Big East team's benefit at crunch time- what should have been an obvious 2 shot foul on Nova was not called and then lesser contact was called on LaSalle on the ensuing drive at the other end. Even ESPNU analyst Len Elmore commented. It was a tough loss for the Explorers to take.

Agree Bay Area, Explorers got hosed during the last few minutes. Anyway, they are much more improved and gave a 12th ranked team a good fight.

Even ESPNU analyst Len Elmore commented.

If Len was commenting on the fouls they must have been truly atrocious calls. Len is usually has a HUGE bias towards BCS schools. I think it was Xavier against Kansas State last year in the tournament when he was basically openly rooting for Kansas State to win.