Shot for cash

My original point was that I don't see how throwing a basketball like a football is somehow more accurate than shooting it like a basketball. If it were, basketball players would do it. If this style works better for you, then you were never very good at shooting a basketball in the first place.

Don't misinterpret Jimbo's posts as hostility, just The Truf ©.

I'm just going by my own experience. I've found that I can be pretty accurate with a half-court shot by throwing it overhand. And I don't have unusually large hands — at least, I can't easily palm a men's basketball with them. But more normal distances are definitely easier with a textbook shot.

Hey, for some people it would be easier to make underhand. Traditional shots use primarily legs with a little wrist, but overhand throws get your shoulder and chest into it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wear a button up shirt. right before you shoot rip it off. undershirt should read in big block letters

FREE WILLIE (front)

AND KWAMAIN (back)

SLU did free them; didn't you notice they were not dressed for the game nor honored with a seat next to Femi

Thank you very much! This is a great message board, but I know I have quite a few posts to go in order to reach "star" status.

I especially enjoyed you showing off your '33' number on your shirt. The AD is a few rows behind me in the next section...I thought about going over to make sure he noted that, but thought it better to take the high road on this one.

mhg

I especially enjoyed you showing off your '33' number on your shirt. The AD is a few rows behind me in the next section...I thought about going over to make sure he noted that, but thought it better to take the high road on this one.

mhg

I still wear that to every game... I really really hope it works out

You should of asked to fire up the last two shots.

Ive seen a few guys make one but if you could of gone 2/3 or 3/3 that would of been impressive.

I mean I guess I could have, and frankly it's not that difficult of a shot.

But I was way too excited and the thought of running around the court screaming and pumping my willie jersey seemed like the better option. :)

I mean I guess I could have, and frankly it's not that difficult of a shot.

But I was way too excited and the thought of running around the court screaming and pumping my willie jersey seemed like the better option. :)

That was cool. I was laughing a bit while that was going on.

Good job with the entire thing.

I shot against GA and promised to everyone, beforehand, to drop all $200 if I made it. Shouldn't have had the 4 Loko beforehand.

Something tells me you would have broken your promise. Just a wild guess....