Shot for cash

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shooting it during tomorrow's game. I was considering throwing the ball straight at a ref... thoughts?

quick spin and a hard overhand fastball at guy.

Love it! Make sure you aim for the throat...

no dont hit him. hit the edge of the table hard. just enough to scare the heLL out of him. if you dont hit him you get a standing ovation. hit him, and then you get the sympathetic turn against.

no dont hit him. hit the edge of the table hard. just enough to scare the heLL out of him. if you dont hit him you get a standing ovation. hit him, and then you get the sympathetic turn against.

+1

Just be a baller like Keith the sludent from Cincinnati, who shot the ball in the goofiest free throw stance ever, then just straight up drained it during the Austin Peay game.

Whatever you do, don't airball it or I will boo. If you make it, Brandi Chastain that celebration.

Roy has clearly thought about this a lot.

Just be a baller like Keith the sludent from Cincinnati, who shot the ball in the goofiest free throw stance ever, then just straight up drained it during the Austin Peay game.

Whatever you do, don't airball it or I will boo. If you make it, Brandi Chastain that celebration.

I'm from Cincinnati as well, so basically success is guaranteed.

Also, you have a hell of a name. AMDG-unit. classic.

I think it's morally wrong to throw the ball in Guy's direction. What do you think Roy :P

only if you hit him

scaring is sending a message

typical for you 05. i want to send guy a message that he has done wrong, and as usual you want to let him off the hook and skate by with all he has done wrong to disgrace slu. take some pride in your school for once.

Broy-

That isn't the Billiken way. I am ashamed of our fanbase.

I agree!

Not Many of you may know it but I have a Masters Degree in Anger Management and am board certified in anger therapy. The anger reflected in Billiken Roy's statements is extremely hurtful. Billiken Roy's "joke" about "throwing a ball" in Guy's direction is in fact a crypto-fascist metaphor for rape.