Jensen with recruit tonight

DirtyRican

I was going into the Chase tonight and saw Jensen with a pretty tall white boy and what I am guessing his parents.

He kinda looked like a less goofy Thompson. Anyone know who this could be?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BillikenReport

I was going into the Chase tonight and saw Jensen with a pretty tall white boy and what I am guessing his parents.

I do. I do.

Matt Dickey?

For your first serious reply----------could it have been Cody Ellis?

I wish it were Ellis but I am pretty sure it wasnt. I didnt look like his picture from the website.

Not sure if he was international or not, like I said his parents where there. Their clothes looked like they were from the states but who knows because I wear capris.

I wish it were Ellis but I am pretty sure it wasnt. I didnt look like his picture from the website.

Not sure if he was international or not, like I said his parents where there. Their clothes looked like they were from the states but who knows because I wear capris.

You sure you didn't see Tarantino with some tall white dude? I hear they are filming a movie here

Their clothes looked like they were from the states but who knows because I wear capris.

I'm kind of losing it at these statements right now. In other news, try the new double steak quesadillas from Taco Bell®. They go awesome with beer. Have the beer first. Tonight, sweet, Mexican solitude. Tomorrow, serious, major league wick dipping. HATE.

After a little digging, I wold guess that this is probably Rob Loe, but I don't have time to really look him up...

I was able to find out that Loe is a big guy--almost 7 feet-- from New Zealand, and had a really good showing at an international tournament recently.

Rob Loe's "all-star five":

All-Star Five: Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Karl Malone & Andrew Bynum

....likes Lakers, eh? Too bad he missed the greatest basketball player of all time.

Are these the guys he put in his calling circle for his cell?

its an internet message board.

Is that an excuse for sloppy writing habits? (I'm not accusing you of anything; just adding my comments.) It seems that written communication skills, particularly pertaining to usage, punctuation, spelling, and agreement, have really declined over the past 25 years or so. It's now commonplace to find errors everywhere, including in the newspaper and on reputable websites. If the professional writers and editors don't have any pride in correctness, how will average people who couldn't care less to pay attention to 12th-grade grammar?

Even as I write, I try to pay attention to my errors, which I certainly do make — and sometimes overlook — but not everyone cares enough to do so. But there are some people who don't even know (or "no," sometimes) when, why, and how there, their, and they're should be used.

For the most part, I try to let most stuff I read here go without mentioning the errors. I'd wear myself out, otherwise. But I get a kick out of seeing someone correct another poster while having errors, themselves, in the correcting post.

Is that an excuse for sloppy writing habits? (I'm not accusing you of anything; just adding my comments.) It seems that written communication skills, particularly pertaining to usage, punctuation, spelling, and agreement, have really declined over the past 25 years or so. It's now commonplace to find errors everywhere, including in the newspaper and on reputable websites. If the professional writers and editors don't have any pride in correctness, how will average people who couldn't care less to pay attention to 12th-grade grammar?

Even as I write, I try to pay attention to my errors, which I certainly do make — and sometimes overlook — but not everyone cares enough to do so. But there are some people who don't even know (or "no," sometimes) when, why, and how there, their, and they're should be used.

For the most part, I try to let most stuff I read here go without mentioning the errors. I'd wear myself out, otherwise. But I get a kick out of seeing someone correct another poster while having errors, themselves, in the correcting post.

The short answer is yes. I usually pay attention to what I am saying/typing. I just don't care when it comes to Internet message boards.