OT-Seth Curry to transfer

It'll be interesting to see which schools go after him. I'd be wary though, after Jason Conley at Mizzou.

I thought Conley was a decent enough player at Mizzou.

Seth Curry transfering is intresting. He would fit the bill as a bigtime transfer that has been rumored to be coming in. He, also, has got a close-up look at our facility already.

I thought Conley was a decent enough player at Mizzou.

Seth Curry transfering is intresting. He would fit the bill as a bigtime transfer that has been rumored to be coming in. He, also, has got a close-up look at our facility already.

Conley was a fine player, but he went from averaging 29 a game (leading d-1) at VMI to being a middling starter for us. Certainly a worthwhile transfer, but I temper my expectations from these guys now.

I certainly hope rickma hasn't been talking to curry for a few weeks...

I would hope not too. I would be suprised if Curry would transfer here. He seems like a southeast coast type of guy. I just thought of that rumor of a big name transfer when I heard he was transfering.

I can't believe nobody, including Davidson, offered him after the way his brother exploded on the scene. I would guess that he might have his eye on the ACC. Maybe VaTech like his dad. One year of sitting out to get stronger would serve him well.

I may be wrong, but I think the younger Curry picked Liberty over Davidson.

Doubtful that Curry would come here although...

Dell Curry played in both Utah and Milwaukee in the league. Majerus could know him. I think Curry is on the staff of the Charlotte Bobcats now. Not many connections there as the rest of Charlotte's front office and coaching staff are a who's who of North Carolina alumni.

No offense, but Curry's words make it sounds like he thinks he can go to a BCS conference.

From the article:

He said the decision "is based on my desire to develop as an athlete to the fullest of my potential and take advantage of new opportunities that may be available to me in a higher rated conference."

Maybe he meant BCS, but I do think the A-10 would be considered a step-up from the Big South.

Regardless, this is just wishful thinking on our part. He will get quite afew big-time offers for the name recognition alone. The chances of him coming here are very very very small.