Breaking news: Freshman will transfer from Saint Louis

Guest BillikenReport

Freshwolf or freshwolves?

I heard that RM's biggest problem with werewolves is how they leave dog food floating in the jacuzzi and it gets all soft and bloated.

Rickma was quoted as such: "Hey, I know I'm not the Fred Astaire of getting food into one's mouth, but these werewolf characters, they just leave food everywhere. Some of the messiest eaters I've ever seen. And they have no respect for fine cuisine. They'll eat anything, and they wolf it down like it might be their last meal. I like their tenacity on the boards, and they play defense like a man, but some of the stuff they drag into the locker room, man, I just lose my stomach."

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now, if you're talking about upgrading to an Ogre, that's a different beast. Ogre's also tend to not get in as much foul trouble as werewolves and are much less turnover prone ... though they do lack the leaping ability.

And they've been known to strike fans at the game. If you ask me, that's a risk worth taking.

And they've been known to strike fans at the game. If you ask me, that's a risk worth taking.

Absolutely, I mean as long as they don't go running up into the stands (I don't know what crazed animal would ever do that),

Posted Image

it's not like they could pick off any of the high-rollers because they're not there. This team absolutely has to entertain getting some werewolves in here, primarily targeting the 4 position. I know most werewolves we might find that can play the 4 are going to still be undersized, but I think that anyone who's gotten a faceful of sweaty power forward ass before knows it would be even worse if said PF were covered in matted canine hair. Conklin might be a rare albino werewolf, now that I think about it.

Posted Image

Go to Scout and look at all the players in the freshman class. The only one with the 'Transfer' article linked is Cotto. Case closed. Now we just have to wait for the official releases, quotes, etc. to get at least some version of the 'why' - albeit sugar-coated.

I agree. That's why Mike Anderson has Mizzou playing like a DI tournament basketball team. RM still thinks he can win playing kids with no talent. He gets rid of Anthony Mitchell and gives a scholarship to the brother of KL. That kid is a JV player at a DIII school! SLU hasn't done anything since Romar left.

Figures. Well, this should conclusively answer whether RM knows what it takes to win in college basketball today.

Guest BillikenReport

Go to Scout and look at all the players in the freshman class. The only one with the 'Transfer' article linked is Cotto. Case closed. Now we just have to wait for the official releases, quotes, etc. to get at least some version of the 'why' - albeit sugar-coated.

It took less time to solve the Da Vinci Code.

I agree. That's why Mike Anderson has Mizzou playing like a DI tournament basketball team. RM still thinks he can win playing kids with no talent. He gets rid of Anthony Mitchell and gives a scholarship to the brother of KL. That kid is a JV player at a DIII school! SLU hasn't done anything since Romar left.

What a dummy!

This must be powereballer and billiphan's lovechild.

It took less time to solve the Da Vinci Code.

Haha. I didn't read the thread after the first handful, so when I came back I expected everyone to have known that way already. Then I scrolled through and realized they didn't- by the end, I couldn't let it go on any longer.

Guest BillikenReport

Bernie just gave Nate a shout out and mentioned that the player was Ruben Cotto. Not that we didn't already know that.

Now hopefully Bernie gives me the Reactor watch I missed out on last week.

As you say,if it is cotto you just lost your best player of that class.

I cannot believe how such a good ballplayer goes through this.

Cotto should of STARTED from day one.

we dont even know if this is basketball related. Even if it is, do you know more about basketball than Majerus?

we dont even know if this is basketball related. Even if it is, do you know more about basketball than Majerus?

[/quo

Probably isnt, but it would of helped if you play your best players

I am saying he is the best player of that freshman class

You may not know it, but the billikens were very very lucky to get such a player

I know enough about basketball to know he is the best guard on that team, could have been a great player for the billikens

I know two things. First, this situation is 100% not the fault of Majerus and his staff. Second, it is very, very sad when a talented young kid is forced to understand and manage very bad guidance provided by "adults" who are in a position of trust.

Through my contacts at the school either Eberhardt or Tommy could be leaving or both becasue they are sick of big rick. Now if it is a Freshman, It probably is Femi. He was never told he would be red shirted and showed up this fall and told he was. I am sure that did not sit well, who wants to red shirt when you do not have to

Actually that is accurate information

When have I been wrong. I have been right more than I have been wrong.

We will see.

Thanks for all the inside info. You named 25% of the kids on scholarship and you still couldn't get it right.

I know two things. First, this situation is 100% not the fault of Majerus and his staff. Second, it is very, very sad when a talented young kid is forced to understand and manage very bad guidance provided by "adults" who are in a position of trust.

i've got it from multiple sources today as to the real story and all confirm davidnark is correct. in fact, if anything, rickma was bend over backwards patient. no way i would have been as good as most of the billikens, the coaches and the staff were in the situation as it played out. my hat is off to rickma and my level of respect went way up for him today.

i've got it from multiple sources today as to the real story and all confirm davidnark is correct. in fact, if anything, rickma was bend over backwards patient. no way i would have been as good as most of the billikens, the coaches and the staff were in the situation as it played out. my hat is off to rickma and my level of respect went way up for him today.

It's a damn shame everyone thinks they are Kobe Bryant these days. And if they don't think they are Kobe, there parent's think they are.