Kansas
Dayton
Mizzou
Iowa State
Ohio State
Xavier
Georgetown
Michigan

"THT says that the number 13 has a special meaning for him and why he decided to narrow it to that specific number. 'Because that’s how old I was when my grandmother passed away and I know she would’ve been an important part in my decision so 13 was the number I wanted.'"

He doesn't have any visits lined up yet but will take them this fall, saying he will focus on that after open gym sessions at his HS in September, and has no timeline on a decision.

18 minutes ago, SLU_Nick said:

From doing no deep research at all, it feels like 95% Mizzou, 1% chance SLU, 4% other.

We need Frank C. to tweet a couple of hope-inducing tweets for SLU fans, so that we can properly go through each step of the recruitment process. 

1 hour ago, RiseAndGrind said:

We need Frank C. to tweet a couple of hope-inducing tweets for SLU fans, so that we can properly go through each step of the recruitment process. 

next back n forth on his history of his being right or full of it.......

Vincent Williams from St. John's Jesuit in Toledo is down to 6: VCU, Duquesne, Wichita State, South Florida, Toledo, and Akron. SLU offered a while ago but I don't think we stayed involved in recent months.

22 minutes ago, RiseAndGrind said:

First, that message board is awful.  Second, that disappointing if true.  And third, didn't you say you heard from the coach recently that he was all in on the Bills?  Obviously coach could be off or things change but thought I read that.  

Reading some of those tiger boards post were amusing.

Favorites, If Martin wants him, and not a top 10 player, we already have bigs.

I guess we are to believe if coach Martin says he wants Gordon that Gordon will commit immediately because Missouri is big time now.

Second, Missouri is so big time like Duke now if a recruit is not a top 10 player then why would Missouri want him.

The recent recruiting success at SPUMAC has made the tiger board fans so delusional it is an entertaining read, coach Martin has not won one Missouri game yet.

6 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

I love building broad opinions based on a few message board posts! I assume most of the above was said in jest (I assume Porter is the only top 10 recruit they have had in my lifetime and he has unique ties to Mizzou).

Mizzou fans are delusional 

47 minutes ago, TheChosenOne said:

I love building broad opinions based on a few message board posts! I assume most of the above was said in jest (I assume Porter is the only top 10 recruit they have had in my lifetime and he has unique ties to Mizzou).

Tigerboard is one messed up place.

The power of Mizzou's recruiting revival might be a little over hyped.  The only HS commitment that the current staff has received so for from a player not connected to the Porters or from East St Louis is Javon Pickett.  I think Pickett can turn into a really nice player..  That said, his best offers after he got his release from the Illini were Il St. and Western Kentucky.

4 minutes ago, brianstl said:

The power of Mizzou's recruiting revival might be a little over hyped.  The only commitment that the current staff has received so for from a player not connected to the Porters or from East St Louis is Javon Pickett.  I think Pickett can turn into a really nice player..  That said, his best offers after he got his release from the Illini were Il St. and Western Kentucky.

and kj santos. decent 3 star, nothing to get pumped about. 

3 minutes ago, brianstl said:

I meant to put HS commitment. I have now edited my post.

your point still stands regardless. porter bros were a gift from god.  Hes proven recruiting in the past,  just not with mizzou. 

19 minutes ago, brianstl said:

The power of Mizzou's recruiting revival might be a little over hyped.  The only HS commitment that the current staff has received so for from a player not connected to the Porters or from East St Louis is Javon Pickett.  I think Pickett can turn into a really nice player..  That said, his best offers after he got his release from the Illini were Il St. and Western Kentucky.

Don't tell the post dispatch the fan boys that work there like Hochman.  

1 hour ago, brianstl said:

Absolutely and I don't think many Mizzou fans would overly disagree beyond thinking Martin should do a good job recruiting.