GDT: The Billikens are Coming! The Billikens are Coming!

slu72

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have been a bummer going into Spikeville on a 4 game streak. We needed this W in so many ways. Great win, Bills! JJ, you may go down as one of the best ever to wear Billiken Blue. You too, DE. He got his game face back. The Johnny Walker Blue has been cracked open. And let's not recognize Mudkat or Swifty (whatever his name is). This is solely a Billiken day.

It would have been a bummer going into Spikeville on a 4 game streak. We needed this W in so many ways. Great win, Bills! JJ, you may go down as one of the best ever to wear Billiken Blue. You too, DE. He got his game face back. The Johnny Walker Blue has been cracked open. And let's not recognize Mudkat or Swifty (whatever his name is). This is solely a Billiken day.

+1000000000000000000000000

Most hostile environment we'll play in for the rest of the year. Taking a step back from this recent 3-game skid, I think we can all safely say that 10-1 on the road and another conference championship is an incredibly successful season. It's been a season-long feeling-out process, but hopefully we're healthy and good to go for the rest of March. DE looked like himself again, MM hit some big shots and ran the point with poise, and JJ was freaking JJ. Shots will fall, hopefully, so let's stick with the positives of our offense running more smoothly (for stretches, at least), our defense finally being SLU defense again (mostly), and our rebounding not giving up TOO many second-chance points.

Onward and upward!

Don't forget more accurate free throw shooting. Also, with about three minutes to go in the game, it seemed as if the Billikens started playing as they had most of the season. I could almost see the confidence return in the way they played defense and the way they protected the ball..

Don't forget more accurate free throw shooting. Also, with about three minutes to go in the game, it seemed as if the Billikens started playing as they had most of the season. I could almost see the confidence return in the way they played defense and the way they protected the ball..

According to Ben, we hit our last 9 attempts.

If you could somehow videotape the DVR recording on your phone and them upload it that would be awesome

Jesus, yes can someone make this happen. My DVR messed up, shut my tv off, and I came back to see we won. <_< Lost the last minute of game play.

Nice road win against a motivated team, U Mass wanted the double bye.

To boot, DE seemed stronger, maybe not 100%, but stronger for sure, but JJ was still having problems. I would have been p*ssed off if we played DE & JJ and we lost.

Get healthy, then win at least one A-10 Tourney game.