C7 News and Rumors

SLUDrew

Hmmm. Rich, just curious, have you ever felt like Metz or MB73 have "stepped over" the line? I don't recall you being such a hard-liner with them when it has come to political comments. ;)

Posting a picture of Obama and Chumlee I don't think goes over the line. A one liner? not so much. A full page manifesto of troll bait, yep line crossed. You'll notice I didn't repond otherwise.

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting a picture of Obama and Chumlee I don't think goes over the line. A one liner? not so much. A full page manifesto of troll bait, yep line crossed. You'll notice I didn't repond otherwise.

So to answer my question, you have never called out MB or Metz for crossing the line with their political comments... that's what I thought.

So to answer my question, you have never called out MB or Metz for crossing the line with their political comments... that's what I thought.

Metz and MB annoy me all the time but unlike some I don't fancy myself the board policeman. If you can't see Henry's post as troll bait I don't know what to tell you. Oh and remind me not to come to your defense again.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Billiken Rich" data-cid="350614" data-time="1362776900"><p>

Metz and MB annoy me all the time but unlike some I don't fancy myself the board policeman. If you can't see Henry's post as troll bait I don't know what to tell you. Oh and remind me not to come to your defense again. </p></blockquote>

Sorry I annoy you, Rich. Thought I was doing well this Lent, but I guess not.

Metz and MB annoy me all the time but unlike some I don't fancy myself the board policeman. If you can't see Henry's post as troll bait I don't know what to tell you. Oh and remind me not to come to your defense again.

Only selectively... pretty much the way most folks on here who try to police politcal speech do it.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Billiken Rich" data-cid="350614" data-time="1362776900"><p>

Metz and MB annoy me all the time but unlike some I don't fancy myself the board policeman. If you can't see Henry's post as troll bait I don't know what to tell you. Oh and remind me not to come to your defense again. </p></blockquote>

Sorry I annoy you, Rich. Thought I was doing well this Lent, but I guess not.

The irony is that I have come to apprecaite Metz more recently. Just so you know Metz, you don't annoy me "all the time" :D

you know what is REALLY annoying...... the word 'supper'.

for me it is the word "loose". especially the way it shows up on sports message boards a lot.

i think metz has been an extremely good poster for quite awhile. i am glad he is on our board regularly.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Bobby Metzinger" data-cid="350593" data-time="1362774786"><p>

Just got off the phone with an alum in NYC that has ties to the big east and he says if Notre Dame comes in for even one year, there's no way they invite SLU even for 14-15. We're .</p></blockquote>

If ND can get out of the Big East the ACC will take them immediately. So that source is just guessing, and guessing wrong.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="billiken_roy" data-cid="350625" data-time="1362777851"><p>

<br />

<br />

for me it is the word "loose". especially the way it shows up on sports message boards a lot.</p></blockquote>

Perfect segue, jimbo... #OregonCheerleaders

Hmmm. Rich, just curious, have you ever felt like Metz or MB73 have "stepped over" the line? I don't recall you being such a hard-liner with them when it has come to political comments. ;)

ACE, WTF, who asked you?

You bring up the "Yancey Gates is a thug" every few months out of nowhere, we could be talking about RL's rebounding and BOOM you throw that in... why still so angry about that? And, hey, so Gates "isn't"?

To boot, the word "thug" appears on these threads every coupla days... I don't see you go batshit when another poster uses that term.

I think we should start you out with citalopram 10mg, take in the morning, it is a good, low cost generic, mininal side effects. You should show progress in a few weeks. If not, we will go with a newer brand name med, let me think it through.

I think jimbo needs to save this thread and give us all some Friday enjoyment.

I don't know about everybody else, but I'm still a little PO'd about Wednesday's game and you couple that with the anxiety over this Big East stuff and it is understandable why some folks, including myself, are a little testy.

Our team's future is at stake, big time... going to the New Big East gets us to a top 3-4-5 conference, yes, debateable. But clearly a BIG upgrade.

If we do not get in, The A-10 without Xavier, Butler, Temple, and possibly Dayton or VCU.... we are in a 10-11-12 conference.

The tension has driven some to fold, panic, reveal their true lack of character. No worries here, Steve.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Bobby Metzinger" data-cid="350593" data-time="1362774786"><p>

Just got off the phone with an alum in NYC that has ties to the big east and he says if Notre Dame comes in for even one year, there's no way they invite SLU even for 14-15. We're

.</p></blockquote>

Did he give you any reasoning behind this?