RUBillsFan

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to bump this for the upcoming game at Valpo

Because SLU has so many easy road trip games this year, I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread for info on these games. I plan on updating this with some additional info soon.

Official SLU Pre-game Receptions Homepage

Saturday 12/7/13 7:05pm CT vs Valpo

Tickets (left available: $25 lower sideline chairbacks, $10 lower sideline bleachers, $10 upper sideline bleachers)

Directions (4 hr 57 min)

Billikens.com members attending: SpencerFilibuster, b.hayes, Westy03(?), billikenfan05(?), eastsidejoe(?)

Monday 12/30/13 8:00pm CT vs Vandy

Tickets (left available: $18 lower sidelines J-G, $18 upper end 2L & 3L)

StubHub (multiple sections $3.60 - $90.00)

Directions (4 hr 41 min)

Billikens.com members attending: Westy03, Kbrew, wgstl, slubilliken09, NH(?), LouisvilleBilliken(?), eastsidejoe(?), Pistol(?), bills10(?)

Official Alumni Pre-Game Event at Mariott Vanderbilt

Saturday 1/11/14 11:00 am ET vs Dayton

Tickets (left available: upper sidelines 400s level $20)

StubHub (multiple sections $23 - $125)

Directions (5 hr 33 min)

Billikens.com members attending: Taj79, Jbizzle09, SpencerFilibuster, thetorch, Pistol, cgeldmacher + 12, bills10, b.hayes, Westy03(?), DeSmetBilliken(?)

Official Alumni Pre-Game Event at Courtyard (University of Dayton)

Sorry Taj I'm going to leave this thread for road games that are less than a 6 hr drive from St. Louis for now. If folks would like I can expand it to include all road games.

Wow. Love those StubHub prices for Vandy. They make the pregame reception not worth it, unless there's a food-and-drink-only option.

Dayton, on the other hand, would totally be worth $30 for the pregame reception.

Wow. Love those StubHub prices for Vandy. They make the pregame reception not worth it, unless there's a food-and-drink-only option.

Dayton, on the other hand, would totally be worth $30 for the pregame reception.

Yeah. I don't understand why there is such a crazy amount of Vandy tickets available on StubHub. Maybe there is a large season ticket holder base and those folks put a lot of them on StubHub. Works out well for anyone wanting to go to the game.

Anyone going to the Dayton pregame reception? I just started thinking that the other ones I've been to (Xavier, Duke, etc.) have had heavy appetizers and beer. But the game starts at 11 am, so this one is at 9:30. Is it going to be a continental breakfast or something? Trying to get my tickets squared away and not sure if a breakfast reception would be worth any extra.

Anyone going to the Dayton pregame reception? I just started thinking that the other ones I've been to (Xavier, Duke, etc.) have had heavy appetizers and beer. But the game starts at 11 am, so this one is at 9:30. Is it going to be a continental breakfast or something? Trying to get my tickets squared away and not sure if a breakfast reception would be worth any extra.

Duke was an early game (11:00 AM?) and had the heavy appetizers and beer. My guess is that the UD game will be the same.

Yeah, I definitely had beers at Duke. And that was a great spread of food. But Duke was a noon game. I feel like 10 am and 11 am = big difference when it comes to drinking beers. Especially when I'll have my wife this time around.

They will have a Breakfast buffet. Checked with my friend in alumni relations today.

Edit: Bloody marys and beer, too.