Any bets on a commitment?

Sheltiedave

I've got four years of eligibility left and am willing to fax my LOI at 12:01 a.m. on November 15. This program could use a heady player who maximizes his inability to shoot, jump, and dribble. Otherwise, the scholarship could go to waste. ;)

having seen nark play a couple of times from afar, i believe he doesnt play defense, cant really get his own shot, is a step slow and should find a mvc team to sit on the bench with. makes one wonder if he really went to desmet instead of sluh.

what we really need is a former division one player and coach to tell us the real story here. we arent capable of really sorting through what nark can bring to the billikens because we havent been there.

Hey ... D3 players are just overlooked. Many of them including Nark can be stars at D1 schools. If Nark could improve his speed, quickness, jumping ability, shooting, dribbling, rebounding, and passing by say 488% we could use him. Really, he just needs to be red shirted.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H Waldman