Coaching Carousel 2024

1 hour ago, OkieBilliken said:

Baylor has had some atrocious scandals.  Dave Bliss should really be in jail.  I have family who lives in Waco.   From what I have heard from them, it’s very nice and family friendly. It’s the home of the Chip & Joanna Gaines empire from HGTV.    I read terrible things all the time about my hometown St. Louis and my current home Jacksonville, but I find both to be pretty cool places to live.  

Baylor was able to master the art of paying players prior to NIL.  They used the Baptist church to funnel money to players’ families.  It’s amazing how many of their recruits had parents that were pastors or received a new church and funds after signing with them.

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, BLIKNS said:

Wait , you live in Jax??

Duuval!!!

Let's Go Jags!!!

Yeah.   Really like it here.  I was JaxBilliken on here from 2000-2009, then got transferred to OKC against my will and changed my moniker.  Made it back to Florida in 2014 but just too lazy to change my screen name.  It’s amazing how long this board and its predecessor have been around.  

7 hours ago, OkieBilliken said:

Yeah.   Really like it here.  I was JaxBilliken on here from 2000-2009, then got transferred to OKC against my will and changed my moniker.  Made it back to Florida in 2014 but just too lazy to change my screen name.  It’s amazing how long this board and its predecessor have been around.  

Asking for a friend…....how do you change your screen name??

18 hours ago, BuiltFordBills said:

Asking for a friend…....how do you change your screen name??

You are stuck...just ask @Soderball

More seriously, send me a PM with what you want, and I can change it.

1 hour ago, SLU_Lax said:

He wants to change it to Stone Cold Shane Ford

I actually wouldn't be opposed to that haha. Also wouldn't mind an homage to the great Grandy Glaze as @RamJAMTIME said. Just can't do Travis and can't do Austin McBroom. I've also learned it may be nice to have your name independent of coaches and players. 

SLU_Lax likes this

On 4/13/2024 at 12:53 PM, SluSignGuy said:

You are stuck...just ask @Soderball

More seriously, send me a PM with what you want, and I can change it.

Shirtball

It's a play on the old spoonball. I grew up in that era and I'm sticking with it. I hope we don't shoot like Virginia did though 🤣