(O.T.ish )20 lives on !!

St. Mary's beat Pacific 76-28 ..Gave our record a scare , but Pacific scored too much

2 hours ago, BLIKNS said:

St. Mary's beat Pacific 76-28 ..Gave our record a scare , but Pacific scored too much

Can we please get a home and home with Pacific started next year?

Interesting coincidence in this game. Pacific shot exactly 20% from the floor, going 10-50. They were giving it their all to break the record, no doubt.

25 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

Interesting coincidence in this game. Pacific shot exactly 20% from the floor, going 10-50. They were giving it their all to break the record, no doubt.

Amazing stuff. Yes, a home and home with Pacific is desperately needed. 

30 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

Too bad they got 50 shots.

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2024 at 8:59 AM, BLIKNS said:

Speaking  of  Pacific, they have two points with seven minutes left in the first

On 1/26/2024 at 9:37 AM, billikenbill said:

Yes!  And let's play Year 1 in Stockton. 

30 minutes ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Pepperdine 56 UOP 9 at Halftime in Las Vegas.

But I am not holding my breath.  UOP actually beat Cal in Berkeley 87-79 very early in the season, 11/10/23.

That's now a tie for a half no?  Could've sworn it was 9 at the half for us..

We had 7 points at half in that infamous 49 to 20 game.  I was there with SLU Nick.  Bryce Husak was our leading scorer with 5 for the game.  The slash was 14/5/50.

1 hour ago, Lord Elrond said:

It’s going to be really hard for someone to break that record…

I've said on here before that I don't think it will ever be broken. The shot clock and the reset are both shorter now is the main reason. And it takes a really, really bad game to only score 20 points in a 40 minute game. I watched that game and I still can't hardly believe that it happened.

12 hours ago, White Pelican said:

I've said on here before that I don't think it will ever be broken. The shot clock and the reset are both shorter now is the main reason. And it takes a really, really bad game to only score 20 points in a 40 minute game. I watched that game and I still can't hardly believe that it happened.

Its the tatis 2 grand slams of college basketball 

Box and Won likes this