Loyola GDT - What’s the difference between Basketball players and Soccer players?

billikenbill

1 minute ago, slu72 said:

Gibby playing bb like u should. Finds Legend Jr wide open 3. BANG! 

That was a smart play, something that's generally in short supply in modern basketball.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, RUBillsFan said:

Assuming Collins moves on & Jimerson returns, I'm pretty excited about PointGibson next season.

Jimerson will have more interest from the transfer portal. 6 6 and elite shooting is made for power 5. He is really, truly impressive. Not sure how we can't get this talent to the NCAA tournament

Just now, slu72 said:

Give Gibby a good NIL. Why should he leave except for a shot at the Show. P5’s no doubt will be tempting him. 

The more I see the more I see NBA level talent. It would be remiss for him to never see the Dance. Can't blame him if he leaves, pretty much the only guy I really want to keep.

We hit our last 6 FG attempts to wind up 14-33 for the half. Too bad you can't combine Forrester's shooting touch with Franco's athleticism.

Just now, slu72 said:

Keep Gibby, Parker, TJ, Legend Jr and find two or three more finds in the portal. Add in the FR coming in we would be solid in the A10. My only ? is the coach. We just look so messed up out there. No spacing, no screens, no cuts, no 3 D. 

I like the lineup. I think the guys you list are not a transfer risk regardless of the coaching change except for Gib. Gib will stay if we can generate enough funds. P5 will be after him hard this summer. Virginia, IL, MO.. where wouldn't an elite shooter fit in? Hit that BVF this summer boys.

1 minute ago, Bay Area Billiken said:

Chris Walker, CBS Sports Network at Halftime- "Step up in weight class" for Loyola (from MVC to A10). 😂 You just can’t beat that big market, East Coast publicity. 

Loyola the program is meh. Loyola the yearly game in Chicago is good. Better than adding Davidson and so on. Miss having Butler in the league.

Would love to see the A10 tournament in Chicago!!!!