A10 Tournament GDT: Pillow Fight

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Taj79 said:

La Salle gone cold.

Neither team is hot anymore. SJU started red hot. Now a combined 14-42 from 3 for the game. If either team shoots like this tomorrow, we aren't going to see them.

Could be a fun finish, though - 59-57 SJU at the under-4 media.

9 straight 3 point misses by LaSalle. Live by it, die by it. Seems like they should be better on the inside than they're showing.

1 minute ago, Taj79 said:

@A10ref—- how?

i mean St. Joes just runs and guns and will be gassed if they play us. They are soft inside. That is where my confidence comes from. UMass would be much tougher even though we just dismantled them. Hard to beat teams back to back.

1 minute ago, Taj79 said:

Okay.  Understand.  So it instilled confidence in you.  Got it.

instilled my confidence in our squad if that makes sense. Umass is probably the draw we want for a quality win-ish though, right (in terms of NET)?

St. Joe's does it again. 4-0 streak, no losses since 1/30. Still, they didn't look like a team that could beat UMass - which will be their third game in 4 days.

3 minutes ago, billikenbill said:

So, how do we feel about facing the Joeys on Friday? I'm saying UMass is going down tomorrow.

tomorrow will be a great game to watch. Contrasting styles. If Joeys hold Mitchell to under 20, I will be a lot more nervous than I am now. I expect him to have a field day though in a down-to-the-wire game.

Once again it depends —— will the Joeys be exhausted and lose their shooting legs? Or will Umass be fired up for revenge?  Umass is undisciplined and ragged.  The Joeys have no true guards and no bench and no interior game.  From all indication there, it might be best to see the Joeys but they are hot having won 4 in a row.

8 minutes ago, slufan13 said:

I blocked off my calendar from 12-3 on Friday and now my boss is trying to schedule a meeting during that time and is asking what I have from 12-3. Need suggestions quickly!

doctors appt. long time for availability if you cancel

3 minutes ago, Littlebill said:

doctors appt. long time for availability if you cancel

I went with dr appt a few years ago when we lost to the Bonnies in the first round. Ended up in the hospital 10 days later with mono. Have always felt like I was being punished for my excuse. Plus we lost.