Jump to content
Billikens.com Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Go_Bills

2018-2019 Men's Basketball Media Information

Recommended Posts

Correct the mobile app, so it should be usable without wifi, just cell signal. they also have a desktop version for computers not sure ACC channels on that but assume they'd be.

desktop link;

 

http://www.espn.com/watch/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, almaman said:

Correct the mobile app, so it should be usable without wifi, just cell signal. they also have a desktop version for computers not sure ACC channels on that but assume they'd be.

desktop link;

 

http://www.espn.com/watch/

Yeah, I get all that. My issue is that when I click on the video to watch it, it takes me to cable provider login, so I log in and it goes right back to the video. I click play, and it goes back to the provider login. It's an endless loop I can't break.

I also don't have unlimited data, so I'd rather not stream via 4G/LTE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Yeah, I get all that. My issue is that when I click on the video to watch it, it takes me to cable provider login, so I log in and it goes right back to the video. I click play, and it goes back to the provider login. It's an endless loop I can't break.

I also don't have unlimited data, so I'd rather not stream via 4G/LTE.

figured you were hip to that and way hip to this but the old shut down phone and reopen again sometimes gets me out of that loop. Drives me nuts when one has to enter ID on little phone, Uverse used to let you stay signed in but not now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, almaman said:

figured you were hip to that and way hip to this but the old shut down phone and reopen again sometimes gets me out of that loop. Drives me nuts when one has to enter ID on little phone, Uverse used to let you stay signed in but not now.

It's not a problem on my phone, but on my work computer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, almaman said:

It's on the app but on the AAC channel which seems to work as well as all the other channels with my limited experience. To see listed choose basketball from menu and scroll to Wednesday and it's listed.

who's your tv provider.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pistol said:

It's not a problem on my phone, but on my work computer.

Are you using Google Chrome?  My default if something isn't working in Chrome is to try it in "Incognito Mode".  Press ctlr + shift + N to open a new window in "incognito mode".  If there is something in your internet cache or whatever that is causing the endless loop, incognito mode might work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My go to for the "dodgy" pirate internet streams is Firefox.  Chrome and IE keep trying to save me from myself.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, RUBillsFan said:

Are you using Google Chrome?  My default if something isn't working in Chrome is to try it in "Incognito Mode".  Press ctlr + shift + N to open a new window in "incognito mode".  If there is something in your internet cache or whatever that is causing the endless loop, incognito mode might work.

I was about to post this, try this step tomorrow morning to let us know?  I also have another view option you might be able to try but this would be the simplest! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BillIkenFan_Dan said:

who's your tv provider.

ATTUVerse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, joe_davola said:

Not sure if anyone has tried this, but looks like you can get a free trial and cancel at any time.

 

https://tv.youtube.com/browse/saint-louis-billikens-men-s-basketball-UCcot7pHbiE94hVGyeiggswg

Unfortunately I used my free trial to watch Cobra Kai. At the time I thought it was a great decision now I’m beginning to regret it.

Dont get me wrong, it was totally awesome watching an unemployed 50 year old William Zabka get in a pissing match with a slightly less unemployed 50 year old Ralph Maccio. 

Now, I’m wishing I still had that free trial.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, dlarry said:

Unfortunately I used my free trial to watch Cobra Kai. At the time I thought it was a great decision now I’m beginning to regret it.

Dont get me wrong, it was totally awesome watching an unemployed 50 year old William Zabka get in a pissing match with a slightly less unemployed 50 year old Ralph Maccio. 

Now, I’m wishing I still had that free trial.

Crap so did I.  I'll sign up with my wife's account.  Cobra Kai was a solid decision on your part.  No regrets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dlarry said:

Unfortunately I used my free trial to watch Cobra Kai. At the time I thought it was a great decision now I’m beginning to regret it.

Dont get me wrong, it was totally awesome watching an unemployed 50 year old William Zabka get in a pissing match with a slightly less unemployed 50 year old Ralph Maccio. 

Now, I’m wishing I still had that free trial.

Try a new account with a new credit card 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RUBillsFan said:

Are you using Google Chrome?  My default if something isn't working in Chrome is to try it in "Incognito Mode".  Press ctlr + shift + N to open a new window in "incognito mode".  If there is something in your internet cache or whatever that is causing the endless loop, incognito mode might work.

I just tried this. Same problem. Good idea, though.

14 hours ago, Go_Bills said:

I was about to post this, try this step tomorrow morning to let us know?  I also have another view option you might be able to try but this would be the simplest! 

I'm open to anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Billiken Rich said:

My go to for the "dodgy" pirate internet streams is Firefox.  Chrome and IE keep trying to save me from myself.......

Chrome and IE are my only options at work. Won't let me download other browsers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pistol said:

Chrome and IE are my only options at work. Won't let me download other browsers.

Who's your TV provider? I see what I can do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Go_Bills said:

Who's your TV provider? I see what I can do

Cincinnati Bell Fioptics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BillsBeliever said:

Anyone have a stream link to watch the game? I’m assuming that the espn link with need an extended package to watch?

Download the watchespn app.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BillsBeliever said:

Thank. I have signed in with provider and sitting at the screen, “your event is about to begin please stand by”. Hopefully this works!

You're Gucci.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/19/2018 at 10:39 AM, Go_Bills said:

Correct: http://www.espn.com/watch/_/id/3457572/saint-louis-vs-pittsburgh-m-basketball

On Wednesday, I will also post a free stream that piggybacks off that url for those of us that don't pay for Espn +

Sorry, I suck at interpreting all of these posts but do I just click on the link above my post or is there another one I should be looking for that piggybqacks off that url (since I do not have ESPN+)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Slu let the dogs out? said:

Sorry, I suck at interpreting all of these posts but do I just click on the link above my post or is there another one I should be looking for that piggybqacks off that url (since I do not have ESPN+)

These all require I log in, Im working on a free one now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×